"Site Under Maintenance" for last 6 days !

Loulounic

How do you "Clear the cache"?

For Internet Explorer click:

. Tools on your toolbar

. Delete Browsing history

. Temporary Internet Files (uncheck anything else)

Probably more expert folks out there, but this works for me...hopefully I'm not steering you wrong.

For Internet Explorer click:

. Tools on your toolbar

. Delete Browsing history

. Temporary Internet Files (uncheck anything else)

Probably more expert folks out there, but this works for me...hopefully I'm not steering you wrong.

Thank you. I knew how to do that but I didn't know it was called "emptying your cache". :)

Customers from other countries are sometimes worse off, as I have experienced a few times. We can't book exciting deals, have a 20% deposit which will be gone if we have to cancel etc. There are other "perks :D" as well:

Several times there has been a confusion while boarding because the website during online check-in can't differentiate between two regular first names and the American style of " middle names". I once almost was denied boarding until a supervisor was able to clear up the difference. :eek:

On "My Celebrity" I noticed what other CC members have seen as well: Three of my cruise credits have vanished , thus my status has gone back to Select. E-mailing the Capatin's Club representative doesn't help because they politely but firmly tell you to contact the representative in your own country. This I did - to be told politely and quite firmly that the content of the American website ( which you must use for online check-in etc.!) is of no interest to them. :mad: I could not believe my eyes (ears) and insisted. They won't change the credits for me but told me that the cruises responsible for the credits are still there.

So in few weeks time - after our upcoming cruise - I'll check again and hopefully find my credits again...

.........They won't change the credits for me but told me that the cruises responsible for the credits are still there.

So in few weeks time - after our upcoming cruise - I'll check again and hopefully find my credits again...

Just a suggestion - ask the Captain's Club hostess about this at the beginning of your cruise as she may be able to get it corrected for you while you are on the ship.

We once had a Captain's Club hostess upgrade our Captain's Club level while we were on a ship and have heard of it being done for others as well.

But if you keep checking your "My Celebrity" account, you may find your missing credits back even before your cruise. It looked like they were doing some site maintenance recently and many of us had credits disappear briefly, but our missing credits were reinstated a day or two later without our doing anything at all.

(For us the credits that temporarily disappeared were from our most recent cruises in 2010 and 2011. If that is the same time frame that was missing for you, there is a good likelihood that yours have also been reinstated.)

Archived