Oasis and allure extra fees

rcrdale

I found a page on Royal's website, but I don't think it was up to date. Can any recent cruisers help me out with what the prices are for the following.

Chops Grille - shows $25 for dinner

150 Central Park - shows $35 for dinner

Giovannis Table - shows $10 for lunch, $15 for dinner

Johnny Rockets - shows $4.95 for lunch and dinner

Seafood Shack - shows $8.95 for lunch and dinner

Rita's Cantina - shows $7.95 for lunch and dinner

Samba Grill - shows $25 for dinner

Solarium Bistro - Specialty Dining - shows $20 for dinner

Chef's Table - shows $75 for dinner

Thanks for any assistance you can give me in this matter.

The only one for sure I can help you with is Giovanni's Table. Dinner is $20. I believe Chef's Table is $90. One way to tell for sure is to go into your booking and pretend to do a reservation. Unless of course someone on here knows all the pricing.

I found a page on Royal's website, but I don't think it was up to date. Can any recent cruisers help me out with what the prices are for the following.

Chops Grille - shows $25 for dinner

150 Central Park - shows $35 for dinner

Giovannis Table - shows $10 for lunch, $15 for dinner

Johnny Rockets - shows $4.95 for lunch and dinner

Seafood Shack - shows $8.95 for lunch and dinner

Rita's Cantina - shows $7.95 for lunch and dinner

Samba Grill - shows $25 for dinner

Solarium Bistro - Specialty Dining - shows $20 for dinner

Chef's Table - shows $75 for dinner

Thanks for any assistance you can give me in this matter.

Chops is now $30 pp

Dinner at Giovanni's Table is now $20 pp

Dinner at 150 Central Park is now $40 pp

Dinner at Dinner at Chef's Table is now $95 pp

Seafood Shack is A La Carte pricing

Izumi is $5 cover + A La Carte pricing

Thanks for the info so far. My dad will be on the Oasis in December and again in January. Just trying to get him so info. And hopefully, I will be on the Allure in 2013 if my plans go as I hope. Looking at a B2B in October of 2013 to celebrate our 5 year anniversary.

The flyer I found was from 10/2010 and I thought the prices had changed. It is a very nice flyer they put out as it has all the restaurants on the Oasis and Allure and if they are open for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

Here is the link to the flyer:

http://www.creative.rccl.com/Sales/Royal/General_Info/Flyers/10020614_Allure_Specialty_Restaurant_Flyer.pdf

For The Oasis ...

Go to www.rccl.com

When the page loads, you'll see various tabs at the top of the page. Hover over the one that says, "Plan a Cruise" and click where it says "SHIPS" on the drop down menu.

When the page loads, glance down the page a wee bit and look on the right where it says, "SHIPS FROM THE OASIS CLASS" and select "Oasis of the Seas" link.

This will take you to a page where you can find the "SHIP HIGHLIGHTS". Scroll down where it says, "Dining Options. Within that section, you'll find a link that says "See more Specialty Restaurants". Click that.

Once this next page is loaded, look on the on the right hand side. Shown there is a list of their specialty restaurants. Click the restaurant you're interested in.

When this page loads, on the right hand side of the two columns of info, click the link under "Learn" that says "Read More" at the bottom of a tiny, introductory paragraph.

When that page loads, in the left column where it says DETAILS, it'll show a lot of information regarding that restaurant including the type of attire they suggest, dining times, the prices, and even a sample copy of the menu which you can print, if you so desire.

I'm surmising you could probably do the same for The Allure. I'll leave THAT up to you to try. "We're" going on the Oasis. Hehehe

:D

Anna and Gary

Archived