Review of NCL SUN Oct 15 Through Oct 22

bdaddyiii

I am trying to figure out how to make them larger and easier to read.

Most of the pics are not showing up on my computer for some reason, and the ones that do are too small.... :(

What were the drink prices of the daily specials? And were the glasses real glass or plastic?

Day 6

Day6Front.jpg

Day6Back.jpg

Day 7

Day7Front.jpg

Day7Back.jpg

25 Food Menu's to come and I think 22 Drink Menu's as well as photos of Great Stirrup Cay to show progress and still my review day by day. Sorry it is taking so long. I do hope this helps ease the cruise bug we all have waiting for ours to turn to arrive.:cool:

More drinks.:)

DrinkMenu1.jpg

DrinkMenu2.jpg

DrinkMenu3.jpg

Food menus are next. I know everyone want to see the food menu's. I remember seeing something posted on here but I believe I saw more menu's on the ship so I will post next all the ones I saw and could get a photo of. Remember they may be a little out of focus since I was taking them in the evening after a couple of drinks.:cool:

I am in the process of uploading phtos of Great Stirrup Cay to show everyone the improvements and what they are still working on. When you get on the ship make sure you fine Edmond the Bar Manager. He rocks and a really nice guy. Happy sailing to everyone. Dang still have not finish my review. Back in a few with more.:cool:

Archived