On QV, it is now being reflagged!

LadyL1

I find it truly amazing that people bother to post unsubstantiated nonsense on what should be a solid source of information for people! :mad:

Tinytim84 - Welcome to Cruise Critic - when you've been around a bit longer you'll see that 'unsubstantiated nonsense' gets a fair hearing on here!

As to the reflagging issue, my beef is not with the decision, but the way Cunard insulted the intelligence of its past passengers in dressing it up as 'weddings at sea' - when it is clear that the impact of the UK Equality Act was of much greater importance.

Cunard is a business - we are grown ups - treat us as such.

If the UK legislated to allow weddings at sea, but kept the Equality Act, would Cunard return to the UK flag? We all know the answer to that...

Weddings will not start until after the World Cruises in 2012.

I apologize if it has already been reported here, but the first wedding took place on board Queen Victoria during her cruise immediately after her reflagging in Venice, by Captain Inger Klein Olsen.

The wedding received special attention by the hostess during the Masquerade Ball, as the couple was participating. But I don't know where the ceremony was performed.

I apologize if it has already been reported here, but the first wedding took place on board Queen Victoria during her cruise immediately after her reflagging in Venice, by Captain Inger Klein Olsen.

Interesting! Perhaps the extensive marketing of 'Weddings at Sea' will start after the World Cruises in 2012....

Archived