Does anyone have a picture of a pack n' play in a interior cabin?

We are sailing on Freedom of the Seas in January and our interior room is only 150 sq ft. I am not sure how a pack n' play will fit without having to take it apart every day to be able to walk to the bathroom. If you have any pictures on how they fit, that would be awesome! Thanks

I'm not sure of the pack and play, but we are booked on the Freedom for May 27, 2012.

While booking the rep asked if we needed a crib for our 1 1/2 yr. old. I'm not sure if you are aware Royal does have cribs available. I really didn't know that.

First, I had to look up Pack N' Play. It reminded me of this thread with a picture of a playpen:

Travelling with a baby on the Allure of the Seas

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1369544

It's a cabin on the Allure of the Seas that may be a 150 sq ft interior cabin.

Don't know if this will help, but had to try.

I'm not sure of the pack and play, but we are booked on the Freedom for May 27, 2012.

While booking the rep asked if we needed a crib for our 1 1/2 yr. old. I'm not sure if you are aware Royal does have cribs available. I really didn't know that.

They don't - what they CALL a crib is actually a PnP.

We are sailing on Freedom of the Seas in January and our interior room is only 150 sq ft. I am not sure how a pack n' play will fit without having to take it apart every day to be able to walk to the bathroom. If you have any pictures on how they fit, that would be awesome! Thanks

We bring our on Pack N Play and have done this on our last 6 cruises. We do this since we know ours is clean& also saftey because we bring our on sheets since they don't have fitted Pack N Play sheets. They make do with regular sheets that they fold to fit in the Pack N Play.

Just be creative with your space in the cabin have the 2 beds together agains 2 walls in a corner. Either put the little table in the closet or have it taken out of your cabin for the cruise.

First, I had to look up Pack N' Play. It reminded me of this thread with a picture of a playpen:

Travelling with a baby on the Allure of the Seas

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1369544

It's a cabin on the Allure of the Seas that may be a 150 sq ft interior cabin.

Don't know if this will help, but had to try.

Thank you so much. That picture was very helpful. I just couldn't picture if there would be room to fit the pack n' play and be able to walk around. We took our daughter on another cruise last month but it was a larger room and that 30 sg ft more which gave her space for play. We will make it work though. Thanks!

We bring our on Pack N Play and have done this on our last 6 cruises. We do this since we know ours is clean& also saftey because we bring our on sheets since they don't have fitted Pack N Play sheets. They make do with regular sheets that they fold to fit in the Pack N Play.

Just be creative with your space in the cabin have the 2 beds together agains 2 walls in a corner. Either put the little table in the closet or have it taken out of your cabin for the cruise.

Good idea with moving the table out! We need to use theres because we are flying cross country but we will bring sheets and some lysol :) Thanks

Archived