what the???????????what happened??

cruisenotbooze

It's possible that the remainder of the cabins were booked by a group. That happened on one of our cruises. One day, tons of availability, next day, gone.

On the other hand, we hand the same experience on a previous cruise. That time, our cruise had been canceled, and the cruise line just had not yet told the already booked passengers. When I called to find out what was happening, they wouldn't tell anything. But when our TA called, they told her. Supposedly they would have notified us in about another week. Some story about having to set up a special desk/phone to handle the situation. ... On the plus side, we ended up on the same ship, but on another week, with a very nice cabin credit as compensation.

That's really weird.

I am seeing your ship and date are only at 60% capacity.

And Yes it is not showing on CCL site.

but it is showing on other sites for booking.

How are you able to view current capacity? Could you tell me the current capacity level of the Carnival Liberty sailing on 4/28/12? Thanks!

Where do you find out the percentage of capacity?

That's really weird.

I am seeing your ship and date are only at 60% capacity.

And Yes it is not showing on CCL site.

but it is showing on other sites for booking.

:confused:okay... been checking on my cruise for nov. 28th. to monitor the prices. WHY is the cruise not listed anymore AT ALL? does that mean it is now booked? just yesturday they had TONS of rooms left

Maybe you had certain filters on when you were searching by mistake

the only site that shows capacity shows the percentage of categorys not yet booked up.

it does not show the capacity or percentage of bookings.

NO sites show this.

What is the name of website for %??

there is no site that shows percentage booked, the number it shows is percentage of categorys, like if 4A is sold out.. it only shows the percentage of categorys fully booked, a useless number.

this is information that carnival does not let out to the public. Its incorrect to think you can get the percentage of a ship booked..no publically traded company would share such info.

the site is not allowed to be typed here.. its blocked out.

there is no site that shows percentage booked, the number it shows is percentage of categorys, like if 4A is sold out.. it only shows the percentage of categorys fully booked, a useless number.

this is information that carnival does not let out to the public. Its incorrect to think you can get the percentage of a ship booked..no publically traded company would share such info.

the site is not allowed to be typed here.. its blocked out.

Why? That seems so ridiculous. If it's the same site I'm thinking, it's not really a competitor of CC.

Archived