Princess eZAir

wadswatcher

Does anyone know from previous experiences if Princess begins offering their schedules for flights at exactly the 330th day before the cruise sets sail? Some people in our group can't decide whether to book with miles or with Princess. Airlines will offer flights at 330 days. We want to compare prices before deciding how to book.

I always make my own flight arrangements. They always come out cheaper and easier than wht EZ Air came up with. Also they do not take the most direct route or most timeliest way to get someplace. Just be aware if you make your own flight arrangements then it is not covered by any Princess insurance plans.

Chek both out and make your own decision.s

Does anyone know from previous experiences if Princess begins offering their schedules for flights at exactly the 330th day before the cruise sets sail? Some people in our group can't decide whether to book with miles or with Princess. Airlines will offer flights at 330 days. We want to compare prices before deciding how to book.

Princess's air desk can probably tell you how early EZair appears in Cruise Personalizer. I always compare EZair to booking directly. So far, direct booking with the airline has been less costly. Of course, another advantage is having control of the booking.

I use Kayak for fare comparisons.

http://www.kayak.com/

Archived