sorry ?

greshna

Quick answer if poss please, can I take wine onboard in my case, also are there hairdriers on Azura? and are they powerful ones. I know these have prob been asked before but pc is running slow and not pulling up the answers i need.

You can take on wine to drink in your cabin - or in the restaurant if you pay £10 corkage.

There are reasonable hairdriers, but if I rememebr correctly, you have to hold the switch on for it to work, which hurts my thumb. I usually take my own, but if you're short on space, those on board will suffice.

Have a great time.

can I take wine onboard in my case

You can - but instead please carry it onboard it in your carry-on. Your cases will be bounced around during loading, and wine bottles in those cases do break. If that happens you'll ruin your clothes, and the owners of cases below yours which aren't waterproof will be rather upset. One of the reasons we use waterpoof cases is we've seen other cases drenched....

VP

Hairdryers on Azura are good - 1600 power - the one in our cabin last week (Sup. Delux) did not need to have the power held on - it also had a 'cold' button for short blasting while styling - it was as good as mine at home - I would expect that at the moment all the hair dryers are the same as they've not had time to break and need replacing yet!

You can - but instead please carry it onboard it in your carry-on. Your cases will be bounced around during loading, and wine bottles in those cases do break. If that happens you'll ruin your clothes, and the owners of cases below yours which aren't waterproof will be rather upset. One of the reasons we use waterpoof cases is we've seen other cases drenched....

VP

Totally agree. I take a wine box on a 14n cruise in a 'odds and sods case if sailing from Southampton with no luggage weight limits. It goes in a carrier bag for double protection but a wine box is small and quite sturdy and should be fine. Put it in with shoes, medications,toileries etc. Once I put some tinnies in a case for hubbie for balcony, only a couple and yep they burst, never again.

Archived