snorkling

dkksk

Can anyone give information on New Horizons excursions? My wife and I are thinking about booking with them in February.

Did them in Nov. 07 last minute thing for Our Daysail broke down and the only opening was with New Horizons

The tour was a mess overbooked where no one could move around and a couple of people got hit by the boom. Was hard to get drinks and snacks. Mainly those on the bow.

The tour it self was good the sites we went to were good snorkeling sites. The lunch was jippy for they did not plan for the extra personal. did not have gear for everyone

We just about miss the ship for wife and I were the only ones from a cruise ship and they forgot about us being aboard. They found out that we were aboard when we paid for the cruise that afternoon with a discount cruise ship coupon. It was a total mess after that. They had to call to have a power boat to meet us and get us back to the pier and also had a taxi waiting for us. We made it back just as the Gang plank was being pulled away from the ship and the ships lines were being pulled in. Had to jump the space between the dock and the ship.

If it was not for the over booking and the little:rolleyes: mess getting us back, the tour would have been great the crew was great. We now only go with the smaller day sails

.Paul

check the tripadvisor site for past threads, many folks have raved about the Pirates Penny & Stormy Petrel, sounds much more comfortable and felxible because there are less people. Also saw a Horizon boat moor at White Bay and there were a ton of people crammed in there.

Archived