Chocolate breakfast on Serenade?

I think you are referring to the Dreamworks Character Breakfast where they have a lot of Chocolate entrees (chocolate chip pancakes with whipped cream and

chocolate walffles with a banana chocolate caramel sauce). They also have chocolate croissants and cake and chocolate malts to wash it all down! They also have regular breakfast items for the non-chocoholics.

Check with your cruiseship if they have this Dreamworks breakfast offered.

I do not think they have it on all ships.

Went on the Serenade beginning of October and the chocolate breakfast was the first morning at sea in the dining room. I found out about it and saw pictures on someones review of the Serenade. Our waiter didn't make a big deal about it- I had to ask for the chocolate breads that were available as he was passing out the regular sweet breads but at the table seated next to us later their waitress pointed out the chocolate items and brought the chocolate bread without them asking. Not really picture worthy, I LOVE chocolate but it was waffles or pancakes with whipped cream and a squirt of Hershey sauce, chocolate milk and shakes and then the chocolate sweet breads.

Thanks for the information everyone. I am a little disappointed though, I was hoping for this fabulous set up with chocolate carvings, chocolate oozing out of fountains, chocolate, chocolate everywhere. :(

Well maybe I will write this in the suggestion box!!

Thanks for the information everyone. I am a little disappointed though, I was hoping for this fabulous set up with chocolate carvings, chocolate oozing out of fountains, chocolate, chocolate everywhere. :(

Well maybe I will write this in the suggestion box!!

What your describing sounds more like a chocolate brunch (which RCI doesn't offer).

They used to have these items as part of a midnight gala buffet.

There is still a midnight pool party one night of the cruise where a buffet is set up. While it doesn't have a chocolate theme they do have some chocolate items (in the past I've seen a fountain).

Archived