NCL Dolphin Swim vs. dolphin discovery...which one is which?

FraudBroad

I have a question regarding the dolphin swim in Cozumel.

We are booked on the Norwegian Star 12/18. I'm looking at their excursions with the dolphins along with the website (dolphindiscovery dot com slash cozumel). I'm a bit confused as to what is what.

NCL is offering two excursions: Dophin swim & ride and the Dolphin premium interaction. Does anyone know if either of these is comperable to the Royal Dophin Swim listed on the website?

The Dolphin swim & ride from NCL only states that you get a "fantasic ride around the cove" but does not specifically say anything about the "foot push" that is listed for the "royal swim" listed on the direct website. NCL charges $119 for this excursion while the website charges $139 for the royal swim. The direct website also offers "dolphin swim adventure" that talks about a ride (this one is $99) but doesn't specifically call out the foot push.

I'm thinking that NCL doesn't offer the "roayl swim" with the foot push.

I hope I'm making sense...anyone know?

Many thanks,

Natalie

We booked our dolphin swim using the online site and it is located at the Chankanaab park. There is no way of telling where NCL's dolphin swim is actually located since they do not list it. Just know that there are 2 dolphin swims there in Cozumel, so they may be talking about taking cruisers to the other dolphin place. :confused:

Archived