Gross things you have found in your cabin

rydan

On a Disney board I belong to a thread was started about 4 years ago, and keeps growing.

"What was the grossest thing you found left behind from a past guest in your room"

I think this could be fun on here too.

I will start Princess cruise a while back I found a Bra hanging on the bathroom door.

We once found an enema kit. Fortunately, it hadn't been used, but we joked about how the cabin attendant was likely trying to tell us something...

Tom

On a Disney board I belong to a thread was started about 4 years ago, and keeps growing.

"What was the grossest thing you found left behind from a past guest in your room"

I think this could be fun on here too.

I will start Princess cruise a while back I found a Bra hanging on the bathroom door.

Someone posted about finding a used condom on their balcony. Gross and why throw it in the sea where it could choke a sea creature?

Or hit another unsuspecting cruiser on a balcony below you. I am sure that would generate a long post on the boards here...

I was looking for a shoe under the bed and spotted a bra and panties back in the corner where it wouldn't have been discovered routinely. Let's just say that they could have been Dolly's.

Happy Sails to You

OOOEEE :D:D Bob and Phyl

Hi,

On a 10-day Panama Canal cruise on Holland America's Zuiderdam two years ago, we returned to our stateroom one evening to find a pair of black dirty underwear draped over the chair in our room. Neither one of us has any black underwear. Because we were concerned that someone might have been using our stateroom when were gone, we called the front desk (and they sent security to our room). They investigated the incident and learned that the people in the stateroom above us put the underwear out on their balcony to dry. The wind apparently blew the underwear down to our balcony. Our room steward saw the underwear on our balcony and thought it belonged to us. He brought it in and draped it over the chair.

There was a logical explanation for this, but it seemed strange at the time. We had a good laugh. Something like this could end some marriages. :)

Chuck

There must be something about men's black underwear!

On a previous cruise, I was feeling about on the top shelf in the wardrobe (I'm too short to see!) and I found some men's dirty black underwear!!!

Eeeeuuuuwwww.... washed my hands about 5 times!!!!:o

Archived