2012 culinary cruise?

NelleS

I'm trying to help a friend. She's heard that X is offering a "culinary" cruise in 2012 - she thinks the ship would be leaving from FLL. I cannot find anything on X's site -they show only a couple of wine cruises in December of this year.

Does anyone know if this type of cruise is offered next year? A cooking/culinary cruise, not a wine cruise.

TIA,

Ellen

I'm trying to help a friend. She's heard that X is offering a "culinary" cruise in 2012 - she thinks the ship would be leaving from FLL. I cannot find anything on X's site -they show only a couple of wine cruises in December of this year.

Does anyone know if this type of cruise is offered next year? A cooking/culinary cruise, not a wine cruise.

TIA,

Ellen

Check food network.com.....the 2011 culinary cruise is this week ...it's a TA on silhouette.....there are some postings on celebrity facebook page

Hope this helps

Daisy Martinez is going to be on our Dec 12, Ultimate Caribbean cruise. Search her name for info on activities planned. The program is "Savor Your Destination." search that term. Info was presented in a mailing sent to, I believe, elite members.

Archived