Another Milestone Reached

Well, today we are now down to less than 400 days before our cruise. Time is going by faster than I thought it would, but not fast enough.

Just wanted to share. Have a wonderful day everyone.:D

We started at about 450 days. Now we're down to 48. Booking early helps secure a good rate, but the waiting is a killer.

My solution is book multiples that way when you get off the ship you are already counting to the next I am at 15,79,98,147 days

:cool::cool: I count the same way. We're at 60, 125, 189, 236, 266, 348 and 427:cool:

We started at about 450 days. Now we're down to 48. Booking early helps secure a good rate, but the waiting is a killer.

Wow. I thought I booked early at 250 days, but booking at 450 out! That is what I call planning ahead! :D

My solution is book multiples that way when you get off the ship you are already counting to the next I am at 15,79,98,147 days

I could do that. But then I would have to cancel each one before final payment. :) We only cruise once every three years.

Wow. I thought I booked early at 250 days, but booking at 450 out! That is what I call planning ahead! :D

Yes we had to. We have a big group and wanted to go when school was out and not during the summer. We ended up booking Oasis for the week before Christmas.

The 450 day countdown was rough, but I am still quite happy with my $1,009pp Central Park balcony on Oasis for the week before Christmas.

Archived