Where are those Liberty 2.0 reviews?

abitaturbodog

There is a nice person who posted a reveiw but is having problems with posting pictures but she is trying it on the liberty 2.0 cruise...check it out! ;)

I checked out Stargateman's review...he is doing great! Maybe no pics but hey, I'm happy to read a review regardless.

BTW, We will be on the Liberty a month after you....it's going to be great!!

We have a pretty decent roll call, so you might have to wait until we all get back..LOL we leave in 18 days..:)

I was really thinking there would have been a ton of reviews by now...It seemed a lot of people were sailing on her after dry dock!!

We have a pretty decent roll call, so you might have to wait until we all get back..LOL we leave in 18 days..:)

I was really thinking there would have been a ton of reviews by now...It seemed a lot of people were sailing on her after dry dock!!

Hey Swimmom!

We will be cruising the same week as you! We are doing the countdown dance. Are you a "swimmom" because your kids are on swim team? My DDs are on year round swim here.

Have a great cruise!

Hey Swimmom!

We will be cruising the same week as you! We are doing the countdown dance. Are you a "swimmom" because your kids are on swim team? My DDs are on year round swim here.

Have a great cruise!

yes Mom our son swims competitively all year round as well as HS Swim...we just finished our district meet and he was in the top 16 didnt make it to regionals but he will be a Senior Next year so no doubt he will go next Season :)

our daughter also swam, but has since decided she hates it and believe me this girl could swim...she is now doing Hip Hop...go figure...lol

I checked out Stargateman's review...he is doing great! Maybe no pics but hey, I'm happy to read a review regardless.

BTW, We will be on the Liberty a month after you....it's going to be great!!

He got his pics on this link....https://picasaweb.google.com/114458332447236748576/Liberty2011?authkey=Gv1sRgCLCQt7ijg-azswE#

yes Mom our son swims competitively all year round as well as HS Swim...we just finished our district meet and he was in the top 16 didnt make it to regionals but he will be a Senior Next year so no doubt he will go next Season :)

our daughter also swam, but has since decided she hates it and believe me this girl could swim...she is now doing Hip Hop...go figure...lol

My DDs are 9 & 11 and we have our love and hate days as well. Congrats on your son's reaching top 16 as a junior!

• 1 month later...

Archived