Where are those Liberty 2.0 reviews?

abitaturbodog

I know - I expected to see a few threads started with quick reviews by now with all the hype. Guess they had so much fun they are too tired to post anything yet!! I can't wait to see the 'real' pictures of the new areas and the new food options. The two questions I have which seem to be unanswered so far is where did they put that Cherry on Top thing? I hope it did not replace the fancy dessert/coffee area as those are more appealing to me than a bunch of candy. And I was curious as to what they did with the old burrito bar area. I have not been on Liberty yet, but was on three other conquest class ships, so am glad to see some changes before I sail with Froufie in 3 months. Now, if we could just read some reviews to get us through until January 21st!

I know - I expected to see a few threads started with quick reviews by now with all the hype. Guess they had so much fun they are too tired to post anything yet!! I can't wait to see the 'real' pictures of the new areas and the new food options. The two questions I have which seem to be unanswered so far is where did they put that Cherry on Top thing? I hope it did not replace the fancy dessert/coffee area as those are more appealing to me than a bunch of candy. And I was curious as to what they did with the old burrito bar area. I have not been on Liberty yet, but was on three other conquest class ships, so am glad to see some changes before I sail with Froufie in 3 months. Now, if we could just read some reviews to get us through until January 21st!

Hiya Cruise Buddy!!!!

If you look on the Carnival website at the new deck plans looks like "Cherry on Top' is on deck 5 promenade - maybe where the 'formailities' was? or around there anyways! The coffee shop seems to still be where it is supposed to be :)

Was there a burrito bar on the Liberty? Have not cruised her in years! I remember the deli on one side and Asian Station on the other - will have to see if that has changed!!

I know, right. C'mon! I am leaving in 12 days and need reviews...and pictures! I thought there would have been several reviews already.

LOL and we sail when you get Back...LOL So Was hoping people would have posted some reviews by now...shame on them for having such a good time...hee

Come on cruisers! It's been an entire 24 hours since you got off Liberty! Leave the laundry alone and get typing! :D

LOL I like how you think! I was thinking the same thing. I was FOR SURE thought someone would be typing it up on the plane, in the car, or on the ship! Leave the laundry alone and fill us in the details. Pretty Please!:p:D

I came on looking for reviews too!!! I think we've been patient long enough....:eek::cool::D

There was always a candy section where the tux shop was on the "spirit" class ships. I wonder if the "Cherry on Top" will be like that. It was just about 10 bulk containers with candy to buy by the pound.

I came on looking for reviews too!!! I think we've been patient long enough....:eek::cool::D

There was always a candy section where the tux shop was on the "spirit" class ships. I wonder if the "Cherry on Top" will be like that. It was just about 10 bulk containers with candy to buy by the pound.

Judging from a quick look at the deck plans, the Cherry on top has replaced the "Formalities" location on Liberty.

Just got back yesterday off Liberty. Cherries on Top is where the Formalities was. They had cupcakes, candies, chocolate covered strawberries and other goodies. The former burrito bar was used of a morning for omeletes and fried eggs as was the Mongollian Bar. Guys Burger Station was absolutely awesome! Favorite burger was the Plain Jane and you could dress it up at the toppings bar. I also liked the Ringer burger. You only get seven or so fries so you have to conitnue to tell them you want more. I ate a breakfast burrito at the Blue iguana Cantina and it was good, I just don't care for mexican food. Red Frog Bar rocks! The only thing I missed that they no longer have is the homemade tortilla chips. I loved them with salsa. I asked the Maitre' D who said they no longer had them. Hope this answers some questions. The Liberty is beautiful and I have sailed on her five times.

I just posted a thread where oh where are the liberty dry dock reviews...lol You think we are a bit Anxious? LOL

Staci, exactly!! I am anxious. 11 days is coming quick. I love reviews with pictures and though surely there would have been several here by now. Where are these people at??

Just got back yesterday off Liberty. Cherries on Top is where the Formalities was. They had cupcakes, candies, chocolate covered strawberries and other goodies. The former burrito bar was used of a morning for omeletes and fried eggs as was the Mongollian Bar. Guys Burger Station was absolutely awesome! Favorite burger was the Plain Jane and you could dress it up at the toppings bar. I also liked the Ringer burger. You only get seven or so fries so you have to conitnue to tell them you want more. I ate a breakfast burrito at the Blue iguana Cantina and it was good, I just don't care for mexican food. Red Frog Bar rocks! The only thing I missed that they no longer have is the homemade tortilla chips. I loved them with salsa. I asked the Maitre' D who said they no longer had them. Hope this answers some questions. The Liberty is beautiful and I have sailed on her five times.

I too am anxious awaiting a full review....:D

Here's a stupid question. I used to LOVE their original french fries at the hamburger/hot dog station. Have those original fries been moved somewhere or are they discontinued? I've heard they're still available at the fish and chip place OR they were moved to the deli with the hot dogs??? Are either of these rumors true??

Also....the "spirit" class ships had the chocolate covered strawberries and cupcakes also.....so it sounds like they just moved everything together and put a name to it.

I know one thing...when I say I'm going to post a review, I'm going to do it within a day. Not a week or more. I keep checking in and, no review, just posters looking for it. Better to wait and post it all at once. Being a tease is irritating. Just my 2 cents...

There is a nice person who posted a reveiw but is having problems with posting pictures but she is trying it on the liberty 2.0 cruise...check it out! ;)

Archived