CD on Ruby - December 4 sailing

silverbird

Would you please tell me who the CD is on the Ruby for December? Is there anything special I should know about him? While on the Golden to Hawaii this past March, I discovered that David Cole, the CD, loved gummy bears. I purchased some as a special gift for him. Would like to do something similar. Thanks so much for your input.

Would you please tell me who the CD is on the Ruby for December? Is there anything special I should know about him? While on the Golden to Hawaii this past March, I discovered that David Cole, the CD, loved gummy bears. I purchased some as a special gift for him. Would like to do something similar. Thanks so much for your input.

Lisa Ball is the regular CD of the Ruby Princess. Of course, that could be a vacation week for her. She's British. I'm not sure if that helps you too much.

That will be Sam's last cruise before vacation.

While a gift is a nice idea, I would suggest that you make time to stop and introduce yourself and chat for a while. What the staff craves more than anything during months at sea is a connection.

Hi Silverbird

Info requested

Sam is CD until Dec 11th

Ron Goodman from the Crown is coming onboard for 2 months

Sam is back on Feb 12th

Lisa has jumped ship and is now going to be on the Crown

I know Sam so she is to polite to ask for anything, Sam is a young lass for Wales,

So may be a light weight soft toy, from your part of the world something small as she will be flying home for Christmas.

yours Shogun

Archived