Anti-Scottish discrimination

madscot

the lack of a Sgian-Dubh would be the least of your worries - windy decks and steep stairs come to mind:D:D

And the history of Traditional Highland Dress goes much further back than quoted by another poster and has evolved of course over the centuries. Just ask the Irish!

Anyone thought of wearing Trews? Solve both issues in 2 legs! ;):D

..don't forget free hospital car parking too.... Very unfair to us English having to pay when they don't...discrimination to the English but lets not worry about that.

No lets not seeing as my wife pays for parking at her hospital as well and last i checked Glasgow was in Scotland , so no discrimination to see here move along now.....

Back to the OP i think it's only right that sharp objects should not be allowed to be taken on board , i know you can get knives etc at dinner but it's a security and H&S issue , some of the platic ones while not being ideal are not as bad as some are making out.

I was in the company of six Scotts on my last cruise they made me a honary Scott i asked if it was ok to wear boxers under my kilt. they replied this was ok and that they would give me a breaking in period of two days. have a G/day Aussie

I take the plastic version all the time as having lost luggage on a previous trip re terminal 5 opening i would not like to lose another as i doubt if ins would pay out fully in any case . And you would not be able to take it in hand baggage on fly cruises.

Archived