Another website wrinkle

So, I am trying to book a cruise. Travelling solo, the guest data correctly populated with my date of birth, which makes me well over 21 :D

I get an error saying at least one guest has to be over 21 on a reservation with a guest under 21. <sigh>

Anyone else had this one and found how to get the booking engine to accept that being born in the 60s makes me over 21?! Other than phoning, of course :)

Several months ago I was trying to book a couple of excursions with weight restrictions (400 lbs and 900 lbs) - we don't weigh anywhere near that but it just wouldn't accept that (thanks for calling me fat, lol).

I ended up calling the excursion desk (I called the crown & anchor desk and they transferred me to the excursion desk) and had them book the excursion for me. There's really nothing else you can do.

I was trying to book an excursion the other day, the website stated we were overweight for the excursion. No one over 400 lbs was allowed to go. I weight 110 and my dh weights 155. I still can't get the excursion, lol.

Hmmmm . . . sounds like they're using that "new math" they teach in school these days, not the old school math from back in the day when I was in school. :p

Archived