Have we been lied to by CCL and JH? Tipping thing again

Her Mama says its was just a mistake it wasnt about the money , REALLY. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Any time the name Kardashian is involved, I just roll my eyes. :rolleyes: What are they famous for? Nothing! Who cares.

C'mon all you people who are beetching and complaining about having to cough up an extra $1.50 for tips! These hardworking people haven't had a break in ten years and you're begrudging them a little extra coin? I'd hate to share a land based restaurant with you. You probably send your salad back because it isn't green enough. If all you have to do is complain at a small increase in tipping, then you need to find other ways to spend your vacations, preferably those where you don't need to tip. You'll be better off and so will we.

The entertainment staff and a few new others getting a piece of the new pie and those who bust their arse are getting peanuts out of the deal.

CCL, just line BOA, needs to rethink their position IMHO.

If enough of a fuss is raised,something might get done,so I will bring it to front and center again and again. I already got on the CC main page for my "This Economy" posting.

What exactly are you wanting done? To go back to $10? If so, make that adjustment yourself on the ship. To distribute the money differently? If so do that yourself on the ship? And really, who, besides you, gives a flip about being on the CC main page....oooohh.

C'mon all you people who are beetching and complaining about having to cough up an extra $1.50 for tips! These hardworking people haven't had a break in ten years and you're begrudging them a little extra coin? I'd hate to share a land based restaurant with you. You probably send your salad back because it isn't green enough. If all you have to do is complain at a small increase in tipping, then you need to find other ways to spend your vacations, preferably those where you don't need to tip. You'll be better off and so will we.

actually, i don't have a problem tipping the people that serve me. i set that rate based on the guidelines.

i object to tipping salaried employees that don't serve me, nor come in conta

and maybe we will be paying that brass polisher so many choose thier sailings for.ct will, starting with $1, and now raised 100% to $2.

"The increase in the recommended gratuities amount will result in increased compensation for impacted crew," says spokesman Vance Gulliksen, who declined to offer specifics.

if this passes once again unnoticed, it will continue to raise. next up: $5!

and next, we will be paying that brass polisher, some of who set what ship some sail.

You guys are missing the point. Should companies pay the vice presidents and CEOS less because they are not doing the tactical work anymore?

The more experience you, the more you get paid. The more you get paid, the more responsibility you have. .

Actually, when you go to a restaurant, you don't tip the owner/CEO. You tip the guy busting his butt to serve you everything you've ordered. Experience should be paid by salary.. not by peoples tips. Tips should go to the people who are working hard to serve you. Like the guy I have run to get me 3 lobster tails on lobster night! :-)

Archived