Mini-suite #11586

Anyone here ever have this cabin in the past, mini-suite 11586? After reading all the comments about being under the pool, I'm ready to try and switch cabins. 11586 is directly under the pool area and I am a very light sleeper. Is there a lot of noise around the pool at night? Thanks so much for your replies in advance.

Hmmm.... icon_rolleyes.gif

I dont' see how it would be noisey at night. There is not a ton of activity going on around the pool at night unless they have deck parties out there late at night...which I don't believe they do. I could be wrong though.

fishman.gif

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

<applet code="countdown.class" CODEBASE="http://*************/java-sys" width="203" height="25">

<param name="font" value="lcdb0">

<param name="year" value=2005>

<param name="month" value=1>

<param name="day" value=30>

<param name="hour" value=16>

</applet>

Countdown till NCL Dawn

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Home Lines - 5/1988

Disney Wonder - 10/1998

Carnival Triumph - 7/2002

Carnival Legend - 10/2003

NCL - Dawn - 1/2005

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by TheHappyTraveler:

Anyone here ever have this cabin in the past, mini-suite 11586? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>What ship are you talking about? I stayed in 11598 on the Star, just a few rooms down the hall from 11586 and we didn't hear a lot of noise. Every so often we heard a chair or two being moved around but nothing to keep us up at night. We were on the maiden voyage and the creaking of the new ship was louder.

Cecilia

I can be contacted at *****@aol.com

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=006400&cdt=2004;10;02;12;00;00&timezone=GMT-0800

My Wedding!

Happy - I think it is a matter of opinion. I asked the same question on my mini-suite and I received answers ranging from "the noise was awful" to "heard nothing disturbing at all". My husband is a very light sleeper also, so he was the one I was worried about. I decided to stay with my mini and hope for the best. I am sure it can't be too bad. How bad could "people having fun noise" be?

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=0000ff&cdt=2004;7;18;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500 and away we go!

I had mini suite 11110, no noise, very quiet. Just remember that on one very rocky night, which we had on 03/28/04 sailing. The Sunday night sleeping passing hatteras we had 18-20 ft seas, all the staterooms creaked. It was while we were sleeping, it really was a blast. It was like going to sleep with an old creaking rocking chair. Monday morning was smooth sailing.

Enjoy your cruise, you are going to love the ship.

Rainy

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=0000ff&cdt=2004;3;28;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Till NCL Dawn cruise

Archived