Express docs check in

cpayne

Is there a cut off for when you have to go online before your sailing and have your express docs completed? If you miss this deadline you are then "forced" to complete everything when you arrive at the terminal? We sail next Sat and our friends that are sailing w/ us have yet to complete their docs. Mine have been completed for months since the day we booked the trip! :) Just too darned excited!

Thanks.

There is...I think it's 3 days prior due to TSA rules. They better check to be sure.

from Holland's website:

Q — Is there a deadline for completing the Online Check-in process and accessing my Express Docs?

A — Online Check-in must be completed by three (3) days prior to ship departure. You will still be able to print out Express Docs after that time; however, the immigration forms must be completed at the pier.

Yes -- your friends need to complete their immigration information 3 days before the cruise.

You all need to print out the first page which is the Signature Boarding Pass.

If they don't get this done -- they will be spending more time in the terminal doing all this -- and they better be at the terminal way before the 90 minute cut off time to allow time to do this.

We sail next Sat and our friends that are sailing w/ us have yet to complete their docs.

Have they given any indication why they haven't taken a few minutes to walk through the online check-in? If they choose not to do so they can't IMHO kvetch about the longer boarding time at the pier.

I'm with you though and do mine well in advance. :)

Archived