Lower Rate with PVP Compared to Carnival Site?

av8tr21

All I know is that I did alot of research for about 4 weeks and got my cheapest price thru my PVP...he helped us save 100.00/person....the cheapest I could find on my future cruise was 749/person and we got our balcony room on the 7th floor on the Liberty at 649/person....to each there own, I just know that every cruise we have been on, he saves us lots of money compared to all the rest!:)

What is interline and who qualifies for it?

Interline is a special discount available to travel industry employees. It's a discount that not only cruise lines provide, but also hotels, airlines, etc.

Employees of scheduled passenger airlines, staff employees of the Air Line Pilot's Association, as well as employees of several other travel industry branches are eligible for Carnival's interline rates.

Interline is a special discount available to travel industry employees. It's a discount that not only cruise lines provide, but also hotels, airlines, etc.

Employees of scheduled passenger airlines, staff employees of the Air Line Pilot's Association, as well as employees of several other travel industry branches are eligible for Carnival's interline rates.

Thanks.

The Carnival booking engine seems to have changed recently. If there are more than 3 rates available, you have to click a link to show all available rates. It seems like it shows the full price rate, early saver and one other. I've been having to click it recently to see the past guest rates.

Archived