Can both cabin occupants get military credit?

septrack

It says per qualified person, so if both of you qualify, it sounds like you should both get the credit.

The wording below is a little confusing, but it sounds probably no, but thought I'd ask.

• This offer is good for only the first or second berth occupied by the military person

Mark

The wording below is a little confusing, but it sounds probably no, but thought I'd ask.

• This offer is good for only the first or second berth occupied by the military person

Mark

I took that as meaning if you are the third person in the room, then you can not get the credit, but if you are listed as the first or second person on the reservation you can get it.;)

I took that as meaning if you are the third person in the room, then you can not get the credit, but if you are listed as the first or second person on the reservation you can get it.;)

Essentially, every person that qualifies (AD, Res, Guard) can get the credit. I had to go to http://kb.defense.gov and print off a proof for both my husband and myself (he's AD, I'm Res). I'll let you know if it doesn't work. :)

Thanks everyone. My parents will be joining my wife and myself on our next cruise. My father is retired military, so no problem there. Just found out my mother who was a WAF was only in for 1 year, 9 months...(need 2 years service) so technically she does not qualify. I think I will send them both in though and see what happens. Thanks for all the responses.

Mark

Thanks everyone. My parents will be joining my wife and myself on our next cruise. My father is retired military, so no problem there. Just found out my mother who was a WAF was only in for 1 year, 9 months...(need 2 years service) so technically she does not qualify. I think I will send them both in though and see what happens. Thanks for all the responses.

Mark

Definitely send your mothers stuff. It can't hurt.

Archived