Does epic charge for tenders?

cruznluvr3

WHAT IS THE PROTOCOL FOR TENDERS GOING ASHORE? I HEARD THERE IS AN ADDED FEE. WITH SO MANY PASSENGERS HOW DO THEY GET YOU TO SHORE IN A TIMELY MANNER OR TO THE CHARTER BUSES FOR THAT MATTER?:confused:

$100 bucks per trip.. You go down get in line swipe your key card get on a decent size boat they wait till its nearly 100% full and take you to shore Simple painless FREE process execpt the tender is contracted out and they will ask for TIPS

$100 bucks per trip.. You go down get in line swipe your key card get on a decent size boat they wait till its nearly 100% full and take you to shore Simple painless FREE process execpt the tender is contracted out and they will ask for TIPS

If the charge you $100 to get to the port, they will probably charge you $200 to get back.

LOL.

DON

Epic will be tendering in Villefranche on it's next summer season, NCL have dropped Palma in Mallorca and replaced it with Villefranche.

I asked my personal cruise consultant and he said that the only port on the Western Med cruise next spring/summer where Epic might tender is Naples, dependent on the time we arrive(?) I really hate tenders - they can take forever and it's just annoying having to wait to get off and back on the ship!

WHAT IS THE PROTOCOL FOR TENDERS GOING ASHORE? I HEARD THERE IS AN ADDED FEE. WITH SO MANY PASSENGERS HOW DO THEY GET YOU TO SHORE IN A TIMELY MANNER OR TO THE CHARTER BUSES FOR THAT MATTER?:confused:

Glad you got your answer.

Did you know your caps lock key appears to be locked on and EVERYTHING IS ALL CAPS.

whoever told you that can now be removed from the people whose opinions can be relied upon.;)

I asked my personal cruise consultant and he said that the only port on the Western Med cruise next spring/summer where Epic might tender is Naples, dependent on the time we arrive(?) I really hate tenders - they can take forever and it's just annoying having to wait to get off and back on the ship!

No Villefranche will definitely be a tender port next Summer. No deep ports there, it even says it will be a tender port in the brochure.

Naples would never be as can easily hold about 6 large cruise ships!

Archived