Oct. 23rd Legend cruise, the worst

beachgal58

Wah,wah,wah,blah,blah,blah. Such a pitty party! I'm not going to restate what others have said, but I was laughing as I was reading this. You are the type of passenger who people hate to cruise with. Nothing will please them and they complain about everything. Always down at guest services bitching about something. I say that you should feel blessed to be able to go on a cruise and be blessed that your husband was able to go with you. Also, I just lost a dear friend to cancer. I also read about a woman whose husband had a massive heart attack and passed away just weeks before their cruise. Be grateful. Happy cruising to you ma'am!

"......and kids....why is it that people leave them unattended? what if he had dronwed in the pool? let alone poop!"

Why do people leave the kids unattended? You try to get a seat near the pool! The chairhogs have them. When my son goes into the pool, I'm usually watching him from the balcony or the deck above.

Geez.

If I couldn't get a chair near the pool, I would be in the pool with my

child or at least sitting on the edge seating. Chair hogs pizz me off too but I wouldn't be a deck away from my child.

It may sound crazy, but to me the only thing better than everything going exactly as I plan on a vacation, is mayhem and mystery.

I love storms of any kind, and I like to take on the curve balls and challenges that life throws. Maybe I'll feel differently when I'm in my 70s, but chaos often brings its own rewards and new discoveries.

Archived