Is there an IPod dock in Oasis stateroom's?

HCW2

I was just watching a utube video of a standard balcony stateroom and saw an iPod docking station that was on the desk. The guests shooting the video said it was great to have.

We were thinking of bringing our's for us to play music and have "white noise" for our 2 year old to fall asleep to.

It would be great to not to bring it.

We leave for our cruise in 13 days:)

I was just watching a utube video of a standard balcony stateroom and saw an iPod docking station that was on the desk. The guests shooting the video said it was great to have.

We were thinking of bringing our's for us to play music and have "white noise" for our 2 year old to fall asleep to.

It would be great to not to bring it.

We leave for our cruise in 13 days:)

As far as I can remember, they are only on Allure

So which is it? Yes or No!!!!

Just off Allure three weeks ago and had one in our balcony room. Two sailings last year on Oasis and they were not in either the inside room nor the balcony. Things may have changed recently, but others are saying absolutely yes and absolutely no regarding Oasis.

Do I pack an iHome or not?

I surprised by the varies of answers. I would rather not Bring it. Anyone just get off the Oasis? We are leaving home on Nov. 17.

Do I pack an iHome or not?

I surprised by the varies of answers. I would rather not Bring it. Anyone just get off the Oasis? We are leaving home on Nov. 17.

i'm very interested in this answer as well - between iphones and ipods the dock would be greatly appreciated - we're sailing in january and one less thing to pack would be awesome

i know that the allure has them but i had never heard about them retrofitting the oasis with them but from this thread i'm even more confused than i was to start with :)

iPod dock on the Allure:

all18.jpg

Have not been on the Oasis so I don't know if they have them or not. If the Oasis doesn't have them, I would not think it that big a deal unless you want to sit in your cabin and listen to music rather than being out on deck.

They will charge the iPod though, so if the Oasis doesn't have them just bring along a small charger and you will be OK.

As far as I can remember, they are only on Allure

This is correct...only Allure has them....Oasis has never had I-Pod docking stations in the cabins.....unless they were added since August and if they had I am sure it would have been all over the boards.

Archived