gratuity increase.....

alb1956

There are many explanations regarding why a new group of people are now included, but two possibilities come to mind: 1) they collectively complained to the company that they deserved extra compensation for doing work completely unrelated to their job or 2) the company cut back on the number of crew members onboard and as a result the new group of employees now have to do more work in areas which they haven't before and the company decided this was the way they would be compensated. In this economy and with the cuts all of the cruise lines have been making I find #2 to be more likely.

so go with number 2. they are saving the salaries of those persons they let go, and are not giving to the people that are staying. those salaries have to be augmented by us while they report the profits they just reported from the last quarter?

why not just send your check to corporate?

and, no, i don't buy it.

so go with number 2. they are saving the salaries of those persons they let go, and are not giving to the people that are staying. those salaries have to be augmented by us while they report the profits they just reported from the last quarter?

why not just send your check to corporate?

and, no, i don't buy it.

I do send my check to corporate, that's where my fare goes;).

Archived