Price drop on airfare to europe

Still Dreaming

After purchasing our airfare for our cruise in May I stopped checking so I would not be disappointed if the price dropped. Well this morning I found a new web site and found out our airfare had dropped around 800$ per person. I felt ill!!!!

I had to call Delta! I was not expecting them to be able to do anything but for that decrease I was given a nice voucher for future air travel.

thank you Delta, great customer service!!!!

After purchasing our airfare for our cruise in May I stopped checking so I would not be disappointed if the price dropped. Well this morning I found a new web site and found out our airfare had dropped around 800$ per person. I felt ill!!!!

I had to call Delta! I was not expecting them to be able to do anything but for that decrease I was given a nice voucher for future air travel.

I should say so.Way to go Delta .I love to hear good stories about the airlines.Seems like way too often folks complain and talk so negatively about the industry!

Maybe that is why Delta is my airline of choice...great customer service!

I am happy all turned out well for you;) Still dreaming.Thanks for sharing

Do you mind sharing what flight you were booking? I'm watching NYC to Barcelona and Detroit to Barcelona (for my parents) and anxious about waiting too long or not enough - Europe flight prices are crazy tricky AND expensive!

Do you mind sharing what flight you were booking? I'm watching NYC to Barcelona and Detroit to Barcelona (for my parents) and anxious about waiting too long or not enough - Europe flight prices are crazy tricky AND expensive!

I booked delta Minneapolis to Barcelona--- Venice to Minneapolis. Original price was around 1800. Per person and this morning it was 1099. I was waiting to purchase but I was getting nervous because all the news said prices were going to go up and not down. So I purchased and then they went wayyyyy down.

I was very lucky to get a voucher!!!!!!

Archived