Bathing Suits

Do any of the sites listed sell tops using bra sizes?

Yes, www.Cyberswim.com sells suits in cup sizes up to DD with measurement guidlelines that I have found to be very accurate. The fit is amazing, very flattering, comfortable, and the suits endure. I used to have my two piece bathing suits custom made...Cyberswim suits fit me even better.

Go to Venus (My best suit EVER) find what you like, and search for it on e-bay! :) MUCH cheaper. I like Victorias Secret as well, but they just don't hold up as good as my Venus. Carabella is good but a little more... risque? But they do have some cute styles. GOOD LUCK and happy shopping

P.S. do you have a T.J. Maxx close? They've got some great stuff for not too terribly much.

We have a great store in the nicer malls around here called 'Everything but Water.' They have all the mix and match tops and bottoms according to color and they are very helpful in there. You buy each piece seperately so if you need a larger top than you do bottom or vice versa, it is no problem.

http://www.maliamills.com/Pages/shoponline/shoponline.html

Is SUCH a great shop - it's pricey but the suite are AWESOME and the models come in ALL shapes and sizes... it's just a NEAT NEAT site to visit, if nothing else. They've won a few awards for their suits, so I imagine they're pretty high quality, although I've never ordered one.

Archived