Missing obc!!

C&THollings

I just check 'Manage My Cruise' and my $50.00 OBC from my cruise certificate is missing. I only shows $100.00 from the cash back promotion I received when first booking the cruise. I have a email from Carnival showing my OBC credit at $150.00...

Sorry folks, but put my $50.00 back!!

I have emailed my PVP, but doubt she will see the email or be able to help me till tomorrow. Has this happen to anyone else?

I just check 'Manage My Cruise' and my $50.00 OBC from my cruise certificate is missing. I only shows $100.00 from the cash back promotion I received when first booking the cruise. I have a email from Carnival showing my OBC credit at $150.00...

I have emailed my PVP, but doubt she will see the email or be able to help me till tomorrow. Has this happen to anyone else?

Yes it has happened quite often! It seems when they add one promotion it causes the other to drop off. Just make sure you bring a copt of your FCC with you. Ours was there even when it dropped off our documents. Enjoy your cruise!

I just check 'Manage My Cruise' and my $50.00 OBC from my cruise certificate is missing. I only shows $100.00 from the cash back promotion I received when first booking the cruise. I have a email from Carnival showing my OBC credit at $150.00...QUOTE]

This happened to me also but it showed up on the Invoice. I had OBC for stock ownership and FCC and when the second was applied the first one disappeared but all was listed on the invoice when I printed it.

How do you check for onboard credit? I should have $50 obc but it doesn't show up anywhere when I go to manage my cruise.

We had this happen a few weeks ago with a price drop OBC. Cruise was paid in full, called to get OBC, when i called to confirm it was there, we were told that we owed 55.00 on our cruise.

I had him go back and look at it, but was never really sure what the deal was. I assumed he put us in another room catagory and it threw things off.

Either way, the lesson here is that if you start changing specifics on your reservations, ALWAYS keep documentation of them for future reference.

Make sure you check your TV to be sure it is there.

Most in our group got their OBC. But 2 cabins didn't and they said they couldn't do anything about it when it didn't appear on tv.

They went to guests and they said they couldn't do anything about it and to call corporate when they got home.

TA tried to get it worked out and they went round and round for over an hour over it.

As far as I know it still hasn't appeared on credit card.

They claim since they had past cruise rate as the reason it wasn't given to them.

(They did give it to a suite guest who was past guest.)

I called them this morning and the lady said she sees it there. I told here when I check it on My documents it does not show it. I will print off my email shiwing my credit. If its not there when I get on the ship the b@$*@ will begin :) I guess one of my first tasks will be to check the 'Tv' in my room.

Archived