whats the best rate you have seen?

I think it depends on where you are cruising from. Iv seen some really cheap rates .. from florida. Though most of the cheapest rates are for the 3/4 day cruises, not the 5 day.

I think the cheapest Iv seen are in the $199 to $219 range.

If jump if I could find $219 out of Galveston.... but if I lived in Florida where there are more choices.. Id hold out for less, since there are so many other lines to choose from, not just Carnival.

It depends on the category also. We have booked out of Florida a 4B for military rates for 5 nights at $199pp. I do believe I seen the cheapest for a 5 night cruise out of Florida was a 5 night for 1a for $164pp.

I guess my point is a lot of factors as in room category and port makes a big difference.

We sailed on the Fascination last December for 5 nights out of Jacksonville, FL

We had a triple 6D oceanview cabin on the Empress Deck: $219 pp :)

I am booked on the IMAGNATION leaving DEC 5th.

I got a porthole room for $179/pp and also picked up the $50 onboard credit when I booked it while onboard my last cruise. :)

A few weeks back there was a 1A for $169/pp

I have seen inside cabins as low as $149 p/p in the past but it is not too often.

I am not sure why but this itinerary MIAMI, KEY WEST, COZUMEL is usually one of the cheapest cruises listed. Personally, I like the ports and prefer them over any of the BAHAMA trips which are also usually pretty low cost. Maybe its the port charges at the US and Mexico ports are lower over the Bahamas? Either way, this is my 3rd trip on the Imaginationa and planning on another relaxing nice cruise in December. :)

I am not sure why but this itinerary MIAMI, KEY WEST, COZUMEL is usually one of the cheapest cruises listed:)

This Mon-Fri Western Caribbean cruise out of Miami on the Imagination is without a doubt one of the BEST bargains of the entire cruise industry! It's long enough to give you the feeling that you actually went cruising, it visits two enjoyable ports, the Imagination has been nicely refurbished, and best of all, it's usually dirt cheap! We've sailed on this itinerary several times. I just priced it out of curiosity, and for a family of 4, the grand total was $760, including taxes! That's $190pp

Archived