Shutterfly Email...

mi3stooges

Of NCL to send me a promo code even tho' I haven't sailed with them in years. Didn't open the original email but when I got the reminder I quickly did a book (1st time photo book ever!). Now waiting patiently for its arrival.

Do you do the prearranged or the custom (I couldn't figure out the latter so did the former)

Big thanks to N C L!

Of NCL to send me a promo code even tho' I haven't sailed with them in years. Didn't open the original email but when I got the reminder I quickly did a book (1st time photo book ever!). Now waiting patiently for its arrival.

Do you do the prearranged or the custom (I couldn't figure out the latter so did the former)

Big thanks to N C L!

I did two and let Shutterfly do the work since I was trying to beat the deadline.

My 2 photobooks came back this week and I was really impressed! My first book was pretty basic but I included more photos for my second one. Like the layouts, colours, etc. Only thing: I did the 'easy version' and there is only a bit of space for text, right? Or is there more space (size of block) and I just didn't realize that?

I did 2 8x8 size books and I think it was the Classic or Versatile or title like that.

Archived