Gordon Tours

jka

I see a lot of references to Gordon Tours with many compliments and some questionable statements. What have recent travelers experienced? Also, does anyone know if the website I found tourguidegordon.com is the Gordon that is referenced throughout these threads? Thanks much!!!

Returned from our Princess cruise 2 wks ago where a grp of 10-12 of us did the 'Best of Paradise Island Tour' w/Gordon and had a wonderful time :). Gordon was promptly waiting for us at dock 9:30am. We toured all the highlights of island, learn much history about Antigua, had lots of photos ops, incl. fun at Devil's Bridge, and also spent an hour at beautiful Pigeon Point where we could swim. :cool:

During the day he treated us to water, island drinks, fresh coconuts w/milk, homemade bread, and chicken & beef wraps. Tour was a reasonable $40. and he spent most of the day w/us 9:30 to 3:30'ish. We had fun singing songs with him and really enjoyed his warm personality. :)

I did see a unfavorable review on here from a large group that was not happy with his services and felt he was disorganized. I believe I read he has since apologized that things didn't work out as planned. However, I have read so many great reviews about Gordon here and on web, I think that a bad review is far and few, and I would not hesitate to use him again. Hope you have fun on your tour no matter who you choose. :D

http://www.tourguidegordon.com/BestofParadiseIslandTour20092010.htm

We just toured with Gordon on 11/7 with another couple from our ship NCL Dawn. Gordon met us on time at the dock as expected. Very pleasant man. Good van, a/c worked fine. We did the island tour and he also provided us with transportation to/from the stingrays for 4 of us. The other 4 he took to a beach nearby. Based on our experience, I highly recommend Gordon. He was quite professional.

Good luck!

edited to add: yes, I reached him at http://www.tourguidegordon.com

Archived