Where do I find the place to order luggage tags?

lori450

I'm sorry, I know I have seen it somewhere but I can't find where to order luggage tags. I know there is a spot on the Celebrity website, but I can't find it and I've done a search of the CC threads. no luck. Thanks for your help.

Assuming that you you have registered to use the My Celebrity section of the Celebrity website and that you created a link there to the cruise you will be taking...

• Log onto My Celebrity
  • Select the sailing for which you want to order luggage tags
  • Select the Manage My Reservation option
  • On the summary page for that cruise, you will find a "button" to order luggage tags

Generally, they are available for order once you've gotten e-mail notification--either from Celebrity or through your Travel Agent--that your cruise documents have been produced/are available for printing [ie; about 45 days prior to embarkation date]... In my experience, they arrive within a week or less...

Just a thought - if you are trying to get tags for your Thanksgiving cruise (which I see from your previous thread that you just booked) it takes a couple of days for your info to be available on X's website so you can check in. You can get the tags until after you have completed the on-line check-in and so it may be too late for the Thanksgiving cruise to get tags - they are available at the port. You probably will still be able to get tags for your December cruise once you check in online though.

Thank you Orlandocruiser!

How observant you are. You are absolutely correct. I did the online check in, but the button isn't there. It thought I was in the wrong place, but it has to be the fact that it is a Thanksgiving cruise. I really appreciate you noticing. I would have driven myself crazy looking for the button. I guess I will get them at the port. By then I will know my cabin number too! Thanks everyone

But I don't think that you would have had opportunity to order luggage tags in any case if your stateroom is pending assignment... The luggage tags do contain your name but the more pertinent information is cabin number/deck number and the zone to which your luggage is transferred upon loading for subsequent delivery [which may or may not approximate the area of the ship in which the stateroom is situated]... The luggage tags are barcoded to facilitate delivery...

Under routine circumstances, one need not complete the on-line check-in process to order luggage tags...

Archived