? about My Time Dining

betmust

I wanted to make my My Time Dining reservations but am a little confused.

The options given are

Reservations on different times and/or with different people each day of my cruise

Reservations for the same time with the same people for each day of my cruise

Does that mean that we have to sit with someone every night? What if the 3 of us would rather dine alone each night? How do I do that? I want the e of us to eat at 6:00 every night

Thanks for any help...

I wanted to make my My Time Dining reservations but am a little confused.

The options given are

Reservations on different times and/or with different people each day of my cruise

Reservations for the same time with the same people for each day of my cruise

Does that mean that we have to sit with someone every night? What if the 3 of us would rather dine alone each night? How do I do that? I want the e of us to eat at 6:00 every night

Thanks for any help...

That is option 2

Standing reservation for a party of 3 at 6:00 PM every night. YOu can have the same two people join you each night. No requirement to find different people. :)

When you reserve in advance online ( which you don't HAVE to do, only if you want to) each night will pop up and you will have the option to -

1- pick the time

2- pick who in your party is dining

3- add folks from another reservation ( you'll need their name and # and it won't work if they've booked a MTD reservation already or are not on MTD)

4- so long as your group isn't too large, you can select to be seated "alone" as just your party or at a " larger table with others"

Each night can be a completely different set of circumstances, you can also book some (or one) night and not others.

You can change them once on board, through interactive tv ( if the ship has that) or on the phone or in person.

If for some reason you DON'T want to book online, or earlier in the day, you can just walk up to the MTD dining room and be seated when a table is available ( you'll rarely wait long)

The option of the "same time with the same people", is for folks who know they want to book say 7 pm across the board and eat with just their own party. Then they don't have to go through the schedule day by day! And they can change onboard if the change their mind!!

So ultimate flexibility...enjoy your cruise!

Is there really any difference b/w such a standing 6pm reservation for the duration of the trip, and early dining? Seems you can still get the same waiter and table and time. I think with early dining, you can request a smaller table as well.

Is there really any difference b/w such a standing 6pm reservation for the duration of the trip, and early dining? Seems you can still get the same waiter and table and time. I think with early dining, you can request a smaller table as well.

Flexibility to change it if you want to?

Flexibility to change it if you want to?

Agreed. Disadvantages? Seems like you can emulate and get the same arrangement with more flexibility and no perceived downside. You would think MTD 6pm would sell out faster than Early Dining then.

Archived