leaving end of november, what movies are playing

I suggest-- going to the roll call of the ship that just came back in the past 2 weeks and post your question there. Someone might have brought back the FUntimes and can check for you.

There are 3 movies each day that loop 24 hours.

A week ago on the Conquest on deck we had 'I Am Number Four'; 'Rango'; 'Mars Needs Moms'; 'Hop'; Gnomeo & Juliet'; 'The Green Hornet'

In addition we had these concerts: 'Michael Jackson, This Is It'; 'Tina Turner, One Last Time'; 'Journey, Live In Manilla'; 'Justin Bieber, Never Say Never'; 'Mariah Carey in Miami' and 'Tom Jones, Live From Cardiff.'

In the cabin we had Solitary Man; Princess and Beezus; Lincoln Lawyer; You're So Cupid; Robin Hood; Prince of Persia, Sands of Time; Knight and Day and Rio.

Hope this helps!

:)

Here are a few of the in-room movies that were played recently on the Inspiration: Jane Eyre, Water for Elephants, Rango, Rio, Thor, Ice Age3, Alvin and the Chipmunks 2, Soul Surfer, Night at the Museum, Pirates OTC Stranger Tides and The Tooth Fairy. Hope this helps out a little. :)

On the Splendor 10/30/2011 - 11/6/2011 the In-Room movies were:

Prince of Persia (The Sands of Time), Robin Hood (2010), Rio, Solitary Man, You're So Cupid, Just Go With It, Lincoln Lawyer, Knight & Day, Alvin and The Chipmunks (The Squeakquel), Water for Elephants, Rango, I Am Number 4, and HOP.

I hope this Helps. Let me know if you want the Seaside Theatre. ;)

Archived