Pearl

boca7

Sorry a little confused by this question. The only reason I could think that some nights I may prefer the specialty restaurant to the MDR would be the food selection in the MDR. If thats the reason then wouldn't that depend on what you enjoyed to eat.

I just look at the menu for the MDR as soon as it's posted and if nothing is calling my name, that is the night we do the specialty restaurant on any cruise. I think I read somewhere here that you could also view the menus at the front desk.

Is there another reason you are thinking one night may be "less desirable for dining in the MDR"

Caribbean-themed night is when I find the menu less than desirable mainly because I am allergic to shellfish and seafood and the menu is heavy on those items. Tired of having jerk chicken or pork tenderloin so I will book LeBistro.

Sorry a little confused by this question. The only reason I could think that some nights I may prefer the specialty restaurant to the MDR would be the food selection in the MDR. If thats the reason then wouldn't that depend on what you enjoyed to eat.

I just look at the menu for the MDR as soon as it's posted and if nothing is calling my name, that is the night we do the specialty restaurant on any cruise. I think I read somewhere here that you could also view the menus at the front desk.

Is there another reason you are thinking one night may be "less desirable for dining in the MDR"

I usually do the sam but were going with a large group & will need to make reservations as soon as we get on the ship. I was on the 2 day sailing in Oct. & Friday`s menu was not great so I thought that may be one evening to reserve.

Archived