posting more than one quote

essgee_ca

Not really a cruise question, but a Cruise Critic question....

I've been on the boards for several years now, yet I can't seem to figure out how people quote more than one person in their response. When I click on quote I get this new window where the "Quote" button no longer exists. How do people do more than one quote?

Thanks!

I've been on the boards for several years now, yet I can't seem to figure out how people quote more than one person in their response. When I click on quote I get this new window where the "Quote" button no longer exists. How do people do more than one quote?

Thanks!

Click the button next to the Quote buton. It will turn red. Then, click the same button on another post. When you are done (I think 3 is the max), click the Quote button on one of them.

Click the button next to the Quote buton. It will turn red. Then, click the same button on another post. When you are done (I think 3 is the max), click the Quote button on one of them.

Thanks!

It works! Thanks, I was wondering that myself.

Thanks!

Aha! That's how you do it! Thanks so much! I never noticed that multi-quote button before.

It works!! Thanks for the information,

Betty:)

thanks it worked

Archived