B4 Veranda 7126?

GeorgesGal

I've booked the above stateroom on Marina for a Baltic crise next year. Can anyone let me know if there are any negatives with this room - other than the common shower complaint.

We like the larger balcony in this stateroom, but I seem to remember hearing complaints about noise when arriving and departing ports.

Help anyone?

We like the larger balcony in this stateroom, but I seem to remember hearing complaints about noise when arriving and departing ports.

Help anyone?

The noise arriving & deparrting ports will be felt on most of the ship so do not worry about that

There is no escape to the vibrations ;)

I cannot think of any other problems we were in 7114 & no problems for us

other than the long walk to the laundry room ..I wish it was more mid ship but that is just me

lyn

We were in a Cabin near the front center of the ship on the 7th deck. I looks as if you might be towards the rear of the ship. The 7th deck has the least vertical and horizontal movement of all the passenger decks. It is simple geometry we are closest to the pivot point therefore the least amount of movement. That is one of the main reasons we choose that deck aside from the price point value. We found the ship very quiet and only when the thrusters were being used at the dock (they have them forward and aft) would we notice the sound/vibration. It was minor and expected. After all it is a ship with powerful propulsion equipment. You will be more than satisfied for sure. It is a smaller ship and easy to find your way around once you get your bearings.

LHT28 and BillPizzaiolo, thanks for your feedback. I had read somewhere on the boards that deck 7 aft was VERY NOISY! We have sailed at the stern on several cruises, and never minded the noise of thrusters, since we were usually awake on coming into port.

That said, on sailing on the Regatta last year, very far forward, the anchor chain was a killer in the early a.m.!

Archived