Cost of wi fi packages

You can maximize your internet minutes if you use Microsoft Outlook or other offline mail program. You can even use it with Yahoo/Gmail.

Basically you start the program and read and compose message while off-line.

Go online using the RCL webpage

Then hit F5 to send/receive and all of your email will be send and received in under a minute.

Then go back to the RCL webpage, sign off and peruse your email at your leisure.

Doing this you can make 30 minutes last for the whole week, even with checking email several times a day.

On the recent Voyager TransAtlantic a reduced rate of $.44 per minute was offered between the hours of 7am and 9am - a 33% reduction. This was the first time that I noticed this being offered. It was listed in the daily Cruise Compass.

On the recent Voyager TransAtlantic a reduced rate of $.44 per minute was offered between the hours of 7am and 9am - a 33% reduction. This was the first time that I noticed this being offered. It was listed in the daily Cruise Compass.

We were just on the Jewel Repos and it had the same thing. Never seemed to make it up to go out and do it between 7 and 9 a.m. though :D

Susan :)

Can you take your own computer and get the wi-fi package?

Yes, you can. I just used my Netbook on the Jewel. You'll have to use one of their computers first to set up your user id and password for your own but once that is done, you just find the wifi signal and sign in with the user id and password after that.

Did definitely notice that the wifi got much faster this year from last on the Jewel. Which was a good surprise.

Susan :)

Archived