Lido deck 202

bntacruising

Lido 202 is on the portside and therefore under the massage tables and should be very quiet. The noisy area to worry about is the first 5-6 cabins on the starboard side that are under the weightlifting equipment and the treadmills. There have been complaints about noise in those cabins on mulitple ships.

• 3 years later...
I am considering room 202 on the Lido deck which is the farthest front room port side. My concern with this room is noise from above, considering the spa and gym are above. Would appreciate any info concerning this. Thanks in advance for the help.

How did you enjoy Lido 202? We have it booked in Jan.

Thanks

I am considering room 202 on the Lido deck which is the farthest front room port side. My concern with this room is noise from above, considering the spa and gym are above. Would appreciate any info concerning this. Thanks in advance for the help.

Which ship? We were in L102 on the Emerald several years ago. It was right under the aerobics & fitness center. As soon as they opened until they closed you could hear the thud, thud, thud, thud, thud (you get the picture) of runners on the treadmills.

Which ship? We were in L102 on the Emerald several years ago. It was right under the aerobics & fitness center. As soon as they opened until they closed you could hear the thud, thud, thud, thud, thud (you get the picture) of runners on the treadmills.

Post is 4 years old.