AI on Dream

£54 per day per couple made it worthwhile for us :), remember all the cokes etc add up as well. Personal choice really but would have preferrred it free;) Dont know how they work it out though as it was only £98 for the whole week for both of us in couple of weeks (£398 now I believe)

We are going on the Christmas Getaway (3 adults, 1 Under 18) and we were quoted similar price to you per adult and half price for my daughter who's 15. I thought about it and asked people what they thought as it would work out at £27 per adult plus £13.50 approx and I'd almost decided that it was too much, then I went to a friend's wedding at a large hotel. The prices were so ridiculous that I found myself counting what I'd spent every round and wondering how much everything had cost. Whilst I was there I said to my husband that I didn't want to spend my cruise holiday looking at how much I'd spent every time we bought a round of drinks so we decided to get the AI and I paid for it the following week.

I know now no matter what we buy, even it is something we leave because we don't like it I won't be worried by the cost and as well, we will be there over Christmas and New year's Eve when most people have a few extra drinks. None of us drink much tea or coffee either, except after dinner, so all in all with the Caribbean heat I reckon we will definitely get our money's worth from the AI and if not we'll at least have peace of mind when ordering what we want.

Good luck with your decision and have a fantastic cruise whatever you decide!

Lynn :)

We are going on the Christmas Getaway (3 adults, 1 Under 18) and we were quoted similar price to you per adult and half price for my daughter who's 15. I thought about it and asked people what they thought as it would work out at £27 per adult plus £13.50 approx and I'd almost decided that it was too much, then I went to a friend's wedding at a large hotel. The prices were so ridiculous that I found myself counting what I'd spent every round and wondering how much everything had cost. Whilst I was there I said to my husband that I didn't want to spend my cruise holiday looking at how much I'd spent every time we bought a round of drinks so we decided to get the AI and I paid for it the following week.

I know now no matter what we buy, even it is something we leave because we don't like it I won't be worried by the cost and as well, we will be there over Christmas and New year's Eve when most people have a few extra drinks. None of us drink much tea or coffee either, except after dinner, so all in all with the Caribbean heat I reckon we will definitely get our money's worth from the AI and if not we'll at least have peace of mind when ordering what we want.

Good luck with your decision and have a fantastic cruise whatever you decide!

Lynn :)

Yes hi Lynn and thank you to all who have contributed it is a lot of money but it,s my 60th and semi-retirement i,m saying in the back of my mind go for it as we did last January on the Dream we did it then and was worth it but i don,t think it was this amount? Funny how i received a "tweet" yes i know sad lol from Thomsons saying the earlier you book the more chance there is of getting a deal on AI with any company i think i may test them there?

Dont know how they work it out though as it was only £98 for the whole week for both of us in couple of weeks (£398 now I believe)

Its a wee enticer 790924 to get folk to book early doors.They have so many places at AI,once they`ve been sold they`ll put so many places up at £98 and so on and so until it hits its peak of £398 .Once its reached its peak they`ll sometimes offer on board spends eg £50pp.

Its a wee enticer 790924 to get folk to book early doors.They have so many places at AI,once they`ve been sold they`ll put so many places up at £98 and so on and so until it hits its peak of £398 .Once its reached its peak they`ll sometimes offer on board spends eg £50pp.

===========================================

Jim I think you will find the enticer number is actually 790923 :D

Best Stevie

So Pay for your AI they need every penny :)

Revenue

€16.35 billion (2009/2010)[1]

Operating income

€215.5 million (2009/2010)[1]

Profit

€113.6 million (2009/2010)[1]

Employees

71,400 (September 2010)[1]

Website

www.tui-group.com

· approx. 3,500 travel agencies

· 79 tour operators in 18 countries

· over 120 aircraft

· 37 incoming agencies in 31 countries

· 12 hotel brand in 28 countries with 285 hotels and around 163,000 beds

· 10 cruise liners

They want £796 for the Drinks package for 2 weeks thats for 2 Caribbean Cruise anyone else think is it to much. I know what some will say, Depends on how much you drink right? but do you think at the end of the day is it to much?

Considering we have just paid £98 for 2 people for 1 week on Western Med cruise, i think that is astronomical!!!

• 2 months later...

Archived