Chamgagne or wine?

triplett

I have kind of a strange question...... I have booked on the Sun thru a TA, they will usually have a bottle of Champagne waiting in the room when we arrive. I have a lap band and unable to tolerate anything with bubbles. So my question is, will NCL let me exchange the bubbly for another bottle if wine?

Most likely, they will....but why not just tell your TA about the issue and have them order a wine that you like instead??

Agree. If you are positive you will receive, tell them what you would like instead of the sparkling wine. Also, they need to order it through NCL so you won't get stuck with the $15 corkage fee on your free bottle of wine.

I have never used this particular TA before but I have used the company many times. I thought about emailing him, but I didn't want to act like I was expecting something he did not intend to give...... So.... it wouldn't be rude to email and explain?

I have never used this particular TA before but I have used the company many times. I thought about emailing him, but I didn't want to act like I was expecting something he did not intend to give...... So.... it wouldn't be rude to email and explain?

Certainly not! I think you need to have a clear explaination as to what you are going to be given....If anything.

Archived