Current Concierges continued

PH8

That is really too bd. Marcelo Mello is so good and the nicest person. I know one woman was very impressed by the fact that he remembered her and her name when he saw her on the Promenade. He is tops. Maybe they'll rethink who should be there

In all fairness,we don't know a thing about Bertrand.....he may be just as nice..:) I have a feeling Marcelo will go far with the company anyway.

Kathy, don't know anything about Bertrand, either, but do know how really good Marcelo is. He can go far because he is such a people person. Have seen some that sit and do their job at the computer, but just don't relate to the people. Mr Mello is so good and handsome doesn't hurt, especially if you're a woman :)

I met Marcelo last month and he is a super nice guy.We still keep in touch..Unfortunately,he will not be taking over Rahul's place.......someone else will(see below)

As of late Saturday, no decision had been made. This disappoints me because the job he did in the lounge and does at the pursers desk is fantastic. No matter where he goes, he does a good job.

The crowd those two weeks was so large in the lounge, they had to open Pharoahs Lounge the first night and the rest of the week, he handled two lounges. (Diamond Lounge and Cardroom) He managed those two lounges, called everyone by name and got his work done during the day so he could concentrate on his guests at night.

Thanks Kathy for telling me and I will contact him!

In all fairness,we don't know a thing about Bertrand.....he may be just as nice..:) I have a feeling Marcelo will go far with the company anyway.

Kathy...the first ten words tells it all. I have nothing against Bertrand at all and hope the best for him.

As of late Saturday, no decision had been made. This disappoints me because the job he did in the lounge and does at the pursers desk is fantastic. No matter where he goes, he does a good job.

The crowd those two weeks was so large in the lounge, they had to open Pharoahs Lounge the first night and the rest of the week, he handled two lounges. (Diamond Lounge and Cardroom) He managed those two lounges, called everyone by name and got his work done during the day so he could concentrate on his guests at night.

Thanks Kathy for telling me and I will contact him!

I got an email from Rahul earlier telling me who his replacement is.....

When I was on last month,we also had the overflow......we went there......preferred it over the nearly empty concierge lounge..

I got an email from Rahul earlier telling me who his replacement is.....

When I was on last month,we also had the overflow......we went there......preferred it over the nearly empty concierge lounge..

Kathy...Rahul deserves this move to Legend. He works so hard and is really good at what he does. He told us that he is joining the ship in January, as they are doing the dry dock. We probably will not get to see Rahul though when we sail the Legend. We/he thinks he will be on vacation then. :(

We sailed Sept 2, Sept 9th and October 7th. What dates did you sail? The Concierge Lounge was empty. We stayed in the Diamond Lounge.

Kathy...Rahul deserves this move to Legend. He works so hard and is really good at what he does. He told us that he is joining the ship in January, as they are doing the dry dock.

We have really enjoyed having Rahul as the concierge. We are on Legend in December next year and hope he will be on board then. Good luck Rahul in your new assignment!

We have really enjoyed having Rahul as the concierge. We are on Legend in December next year and hope he will be on board then. Good luck Rahul in your new assignment!

Scotty, we are sailing December 12 on the 11 night Southern Caribbean. He said he thinks he will be on vacation then. Hopefully, he will be on but if he gets a chance to be with him family for Christmas, I rather him do that. :) When are you sailing?

Luca on the Mariner this past July was superb. He made sure to go around and chatted with everyone in the CL. He was excellent with travel advice and saved me a lot of grief because a lot of the information I got was incorrect and I would have gone on several wild goose chases.

Scotty, we are sailing December 12 on the 11 night Southern Caribbean. He said he thinks he will be on vacation then. Hopefully, he will be on but if he gets a chance to be with him family for Christmas, I rather him do that. :) When are you sailing?

Looks like we will be on board with you. I agree that he should be home with family. We will miss him though. Have great cruises until we meet!!!

Any idea who will be on the Explorer at the end of November thru Dec....Surely the person listed will be going home before then:rolleyes:. Anyone, recently on Explorer that can shed some light on the subject?? Thanks in advance.

Edited by Seatravelers

We sailed Freedom of the Seas last week and Rahul is back in the Diamond Lounge. When we sailed on Sept 2 and Sept 9th, he was the Suite Concierge and Marcelous was taking his place in the Diamond Lounge.

We booked the Legend of the Seas for December, 2013 while onboard and that afternnoon we mentioned to Rahul our plans. He said after his vacation, he would be leaving the Freedom and in January he would be joining Legend. He will be the Concierge taking care of Suites and Diamond Plus.

Rahul's replacement in the Diamond Lounge has not been decided but when I find out, I will let you know.

I will really miss Rahul. He was our Concierge in the DL for four sailings. He is fabulous. We sail on Freedom frequently.

I'm happy to hear that Enchantment will be in Port Canaveral when are they getting rid of the Monarch or where is it going, it's about time.

I hate they are making the changes to Enchantment though. Really like location of cl away from vcl like the rest of you. Sometimes RCI doesn't think things through or it's all about the bottom line.

Looking forward to a bigger ship and having concierge and diamond lounges. I was afraid we were going to have to wait for the sunshine project to get a newer ship. Looks like that ship might be too big for Port Canaveral.

AD Adventure of the Seas -Silvia Abreu De Gasperi

AL Allure of the Seas--(Concierge)- Fernando Ugalde Nadal and Rahim Fraoui (Dexter Fraser on vacation as of 10/07/12)

(Diamond)-Anayansy Jimenez

BR Brilliance of the Seas -Betsy Medrano-till 12/8/12

EN Enchantment of the Seas -Reyno Varkevisser as of 09/06/12(Sneh Patell)

EX Explorer of the Seas -Mario Reyes as of 4/12/12-

FR Freedom of the Seas (Concierge)- Willie Salaya as of 09/16/12

(Diamond)-Rahul Barua till 11/04/12

GR Grandeur of the Seas -(Suite Concierge)- Israel Sanchez

(Diamond) Ruth Romo

ID Independence of the Seas (Concierge)Raj Bhugwath

(Diamond) -Columella Arandia as of 06/30/12

JW Jewel of the Seas -Fernando Cataldo(Jasmin Villajuan)

LG Legend of the Seas -none till 2/7/13

LB Liberty of the Seas (Concierge)-Carlos Ortiz

(Diamond)--Oana Popa till mid Dec(Nicola Baker)

MJ Majesty of the Seas- none

MA Mariner of the Seas -(Concierge)-Erik Lafitte (Luca Iorio)

(Diamond)-Marion De Moura (Erik Lafitte as of 11/2/12)

MN Monarch of the Seas- none

NV Navigator of the Seas –Ricardo Mock(Alexandra Elena Nica)

OA Oasis of the Seas (Concierge)Allan Fajardo and Charmaine

(Diamond)Francis Calimag (Hayley De Vos Luzio)

RD Radiance of the Seas-(Concierge)Juan Diego Miranda-Allen-as of 06/01/12

(Diamond) Gazetty James(Andrew Finegold till10/26/12 ( Gazetty James)

RH Rhapsody of the Seas-(Concierge) Amit Chattopadhyay till 10/14/12(Pretty Shamu 10/14/12-1/23/13)

(Diamond)Pretty Shamu(Baris 10/14/12-03/13)

SR Serenade of the Seas -Francois Roux till mid December(Daniel Ascol)

SP Splendour of the Seas – Diego Tripaldi as of 05/02/12

(Diamond)Telma Santos

VI Vision of the Seas - none till 10/23/13

VY Voyager of the Seas -Yangyang Qi

To email the concierge,use the 2 letter code for ship(i.e EX for Explorer),followed by an underscore then Concierge@rccl.com

The underscore is ONLY between the ships two letters and Concierge.

i.e

EX_Concierge@rccl.com

**For the Rhapsody RH_SuitesConcierge@rccl.com

**For the Grandeur GR_SuitesConcierge@rccl.com

**On Oasis and Allure you need a 01 or 02 in the email address since there are 2 concierges on each ship

i.e

OA_Concierge01@rccl.com

OA_Concierge02@rccl.com

On ships with Diamond lounge concierge,add the word Diamond in front of Concierge

i.e

FR_DiamondConcierge@rccl.com

Is Pretty Shamu on Rhapsody a guy or girl?

Any idea who will be on the Explorer at the end of November thru Dec....Surely the person listed will be going home before then:rolleyes:. Anyone, recently on Explorer that can shed some light on the subject?? Thanks in advance.

I just got off explorer. Mario is going on vacation at the end of the Nov .4 member cruise. Denzil from guest relations will take his place. He was very personable, but certainly has big shoes to fill.

I just got off explorer. Mario is going on vacation at the end of the Nov .4 member cruise. Denzil from guest relations will take his place. He was very personable, but certainly has big shoes to fill.

Howdy B, how howrya?

g

Is Pretty Shamu on Rhapsody a guy or girl?
Im pretty sure she is a she!.....:)

Anybody ever have Guiseppe Campagne as their concierge?

What ship?..:confused:

We sailed Sept 2, Sept 9th and October 7th. What dates did you sail?
Sept 23rd

Thanks to all with the updates!:D

AD Adventure -Silvia Abreu De Gasperi(Sucel Nickings as of 11/3/13--if not before)

AL Allure --(Concierge)- Fernando Ugalde Nadal and Rahim Fraoui (Dexter Fraser on vacation as of 10/07/12)

(Diamond)-Anayansy Jimenez

BR Brilliance - Betsy Medrano-till 12/8/12

EN Enchantment -Reyno Varkevisser as of 09/06/12(Sneh Patell)

EX Explorer- Mario Reyes till 11/15/12(Denzil)

FR Freedom (Concierge)- Willie Salaya as of 09/16/12

(Diamond)- Rahul Barua till 11/04/12( Bertrand Almeida)

GR Grandeur-(Suite Concierge)- Israel Sanchez

(Diamond) Ruth Romo

ID Independence (Concierge)Raj Bhugwath

(Diamond) -Columella Arandia as of 06/30/12

JW Jewel - Fernando Cataldo(Jasmin Villajuan)

LG Legend -Rahul Barua (as of 02/06/13 when the concierge lounge is added)

LB Liberty- (Concierge)-Carlos Ortiz

(Diamond)--Oana Popa till mid Dec(Nicola Baker)

MJ Majesty - none

MA Mariner -(Concierge)- Erik Lafitte (Luca Iorio)

(Diamond)- Marion De Moura (Erik Lafitte as of 11/2/12)

MN Monarch - none

NV Navigator – Ricardo Mock(Alexandra Elena Nica)

OA Oasis (Concierge) Allan Fajardo and Charmaine

(Diamond) Francis Calimag (Hayley De Vos Luzio)

RD Radiance -(Concierge)Juan Diego Miranda-Allen-as of 06/01/12

(Diamond) Andrew Finegold till10/26/12 ( Gazetty James)

RH Rhapsody -(Concierge) Pretty Shamu 10/14/12-1/23/13(Amit Chattopadhyay)

(Diamond) Baris 10/14/12-03/13

SR Serenade - Francois Roux till mid December(Daniel Ascol)

SP Splendour– Diego Tripaldi as of 05/02/12

(Diamond)Telma Santos

VI Vision - none till 10/23/13

VY Voyager -Yangyang Qi

To email the concierge,use the 2 letter code for ship(i.e EX for Explorer),followed by an underscore then Concierge@rccl.com

The underscore is ONLY between the ships two letters and Concierge.

i.e

EX_Concierge@rccl.com

**For the Rhapsody RH_SuitesConcierge@rccl.com

**For the Grandeur GR_SuitesConcierge@rccl.com

**On Oasis and Allure you need a 01 or 02 in the email address since there are 2 concierges on each ship

i.e

OA_Concierge01@rccl.com

OA_Concierge02@rccl.com

On ships with Diamond lounge concierge,add the word Diamond in front of Concierge

i.e

FR_DiamondConcierge@rccl.com

I got an email from Oana who has replaced Carlos (vacation) on

LB Liberty of the Seas (Concierge)-Oana Popa not sure who will be the dc.

So Oana is in the CL now instead of Dec,as originally planned??:confused: