Current Concierges continued

PH8

Some concierges contact their suite guests while it seems some don't always.....if you have a question or concern for them,you can always email them a week or so prior.

Sorry I have never met Sucel,so not sure of the pronunciation..

Kathy, we just got off the Freedom on Sunday, and Sascha was the DL concierge. He will be on for a few more weeks, and then he goes to the Brilliance as permanent concierge on BR..............at least that's what he told us.

He was excellent............the Suite Concierge not so much:eek:

Sascha was the DL Concierge on FR instead of Mangesh?

Thanks for the reply. I think we will spend more time in the CL since our 9 y/o will be with us and, depending on the ship, she hasn't been allowed in the DL.

Does the concierge usually reach out making introduction a few weeks ahead of the cruise or do I need to email?

As it was a diamond event not lounge the rules are different. Yes the Concierge normally does - the cl rules I believe are children travelling in a suite are allowed in during drinks hours others not - not entirely sure why.

As it was a diamond event not lounge the rules are different. Yes the Concierge normally does - the cl rules I believe are children travelling in a suite are allowed in during drinks hours others not - not entirely sure why.

because the parents in suites threw hissy fits that they had nowhere to bring the kids during cocktail hour( it is my understanding that the kids' clubs are shut down ? or something?)

children were always permitted during the rest of the day, just not during the nightly cocktail hour. the DL continues to enforce the no kids between 5-830 rule

I had one cruise where the kids not an issue and another where a certain family group pretty much ruined it for the rest of us, due to both their attire( Formal night meant Grandma had on a Christmas sweatshirt as opposed to a tee shirt) and the whiny attitude of the pre teen girl no matter what time of day it was. at least the two toddlers( from different families) were well behaved....

Thanks -- do you know how long Sascha will be on FR? We cruise on May 19. I thought that Mangesh was on the ship until June -- did he go on vacation?

sorry, but i don't know how long Sascha will be there. He is scheduled to join the Brilliance the end of July, but I don't know if he has a vacation scheduled before that..........

sorry, but i don't know how long Sascha will be there. He is scheduled to join the Brilliance the end of July, but I don't know if he has a vacation scheduled before that..........
Thanks -- sounds like Sascha was a good Concierge. We had Mangesh in Feb. and he was fantastic.

Thank you for this info. We have our very first full suite on the Adventure in August. Do I understand that the concierge will contact us before the cruise or is this up to the individual? Also, how do you pronounce Sucel??

Thanks again :)

Sucel is pronounced "Sue cell", she's very nice and usually contacts guests pre-cruise

Carol

Just spent a wonderful week on board FOS, with Willie being our concierge! We are diamond plus, and had wonderful service with Willie! any rumors of him snubbing diamond plus members is false, he took great care of us and had many xcellent comment from other cruisers also!

we will update next week when we complete our back to back. We have been on 82 cruises with RCCL and have never had a negative issue with Willie!

Just spent a wonderful week on board FOS, with Willie being our concierge! We are diamond plus, and had wonderful service with Willie! any rumors of him snubbing diamond plus members is false, he took great care of us and had many xcellent comment from other cruisers also!

we will update next week when we complete our back to back. We have been on 82 cruises with RCCL and have never had a negative issue with Willie!

Not exactly false,when it has happened to some of us personallly..glad your experience was different........maybe he had a talking to:confused:

Then maybe he is just selective in his treatment of C&A Members because we are PC and were not welcomed by him.:rolleyes: In fact, I had to give Willie a copy of a letter clarifying what PC members are entitled to.:eek:

Just got back from two weeks on Grandeur. Ruth is fabulous.

The start dates for both concierges is probably May 3 since May 2 was a sea day.

What??:eek: Thy don't fly them in??;)

Thanks!

AD Adventure -(Concierge)Sucel Nickings

AL Allure --(Concierge)- Dexter Fraser (as of 02/17/13) and Fernando Ugalde Nadal(as of 04/14/13) --(Rahim Fraoui on vacation as of 03/31/13)

(Diamond)"Ana" Anayansy Jimenez as of 02/17/13

BR Brilliance -(Concierge)Betsy Medrano till August 2013 (Sascha)

(Diamond)Anis Tebbeb(as of 05/15/13)

EN Enchantment -(Concierge)Reyno Varkevisser(Iryna Tsybulnykova on vacation till 05/20/13)

(Diamond) Nizar Laatiri

EX Explorer- (Concierge)Mahmoud Messaoudi as of 04/07/13 (Mario Reyes)

FR Freedom (Concierge)-Willie Salaya as of end of April 2013 (Bertrand Almeida)

(Diamond)- Sascha(Mangesh Jambhulkar)

GR Grandeur-(Concierge)-Ruth Romo as of 05/03/13

(Diamond)Francis Calimag as of 05/03/13

ID Independence (Concierge)Raj Bhugwath till 09/01/13(Ryno Strapp)

(Diamond) -Columella Arandia as of 06/30/12

JW Jewel -(Concierge)Karen Hernandez as of 04/27/13(Diego Tripald on vacation till 06/29/13)

LG Legend -(Concierge)Rahul Barua (as 02/06/13)

(Diamond)-Andrew Finegold(as of 02/06/13)

LB Liberty- (Concierge)-Carlos Ortiz (until May 2013)

(Diamond)-Oana Popa till 10/06/13((Denzil Fernandes)

MJ Majesty - none

MA Mariner -(Concierge)- Luca Iorio

(Diamond)-Erik Lafitte

NV Navigator – (Concierge)Ricardo Mock as of 03/30/13(Mahmoud Messaoudi)

OA Oasis (Concierge) Allan Fajardo and Israel Sanchez(as of 04/27/13) (Charmaine Fernandes back June)

(Diamond)Carolina Cullbera as of 04/27/13

RD Radiance -(Concierge)Juan Diego Miranda-Allen(Gazetty James on vacation 03/05/13-05/17/13) (JD on vacation again 07/26/13-08/30/13)

(Diamond) Shim Hyun "JJ" till 05/17/13

RH Rhapsody -(Concierge) Amit Chattopadhyay till 06/30/13

(Diamond)Pretty Shamu(as of 03/11/13) Karen Hernandez

SR Serenade - (Concierge)Francois Roux (Nadja Djurdjevic)

(Diamond) Rami Tabassi till 05/05/13 ???

SP Splendour–(Concierge) Telma Santos

(Diamond)????

VI Vision - none till 10/23/13 (Betsy Medrano)

VY Voyager -(Concierge)Yangyang Qi(Jayeon Hong)

To email the concierge,use the 2 letter code for ship(i.e EX for Explorer),followed by an underscore then Concierge@rccl.com

The underscore is ONLY between the ships two letters and Concierge.

i.e

EX_Concierge@rccl.com

**For the Rhapsody RH_SuitesConcierge@rccl.com

**For the Grandeur GR_SuitesConcierge@rccl.com

**On Oasis and Allure you need a 01 or 02 in the email address since there are 2 concierges on each ship

i.e

OA_Concierge01@rccl.com

OA_Concierge02@rccl.com

On ships with Diamond lounge concierge,add the word Diamond in front of Concierge

i.e

FR_DiamondConcierge@rccl.com

AD Adventure -(Concierge)Sucel Nickings

AL Allure --(Concierge)- Dexter Fraser (as of 02/17/13) and Fernando Ugalde Nadal(as of 04/14/13) --(Rahim Fraoui on vacation as of 03/31/13)

(Diamond)"Ana" Anayansy Jimenez as of 02/17/13

BR Brilliance -(Concierge)Betsy Medrano till August 2013 (Sascha)

(Diamond)Anis Tebbeb(as of 05/15/13)

EN Enchantment -(Concierge)Reyno Varkevisser till mid Sept.2013(Iryna then takes his place)

(Diamond) Iryna Tsybulnykova as of 05/20/13(Nizar Laatiri)

EX Explorer- (Concierge)Mahmoud Messaoudi as of 04/07/13 (Mario Reyes)

FR Freedom (Concierge)-Willie Salaya as of end of April 2013 (Bertrand Almeida)

(Diamond)- Sascha(Mangesh Jambhulkar)

GR Grandeur-(Concierge)-Ruth Romo as of 05/03/13

(Diamond)Francis Calimag as of 05/03/13

ID Independence (Concierge)Raj Bhugwath till 09/01/13(Ryno Strapp)

(Diamond) -Columella Arandia as of 06/30/12

JW Jewel -(Concierge)Karen Hernandez as of 04/27/13(Diego Tripald on vacation till 06/29/13)

LG Legend -(Concierge)Rahul Barua (as 02/06/13)

(Diamond)-Andrew Finegold(as of 02/06/13)

LB Liberty- (Concierge)-Carlos Ortiz (until May 2013)

(Diamond)-Oana Popa till 10/06/13((Denzil Fernandes)

MJ Majesty - none

MA Mariner -(Concierge)- Luca Iorio

(Diamond)-Erik Lafitte

NV Navigator – (Concierge)Ricardo Mock as of 03/30/13(Mahmoud Messaoudi)

OA Oasis (Concierge) Allan Fajardo and Israel Sanchez(as of 04/27/13) (Charmaine Fernandes back June)

(Diamond)Carolina Cullbera as of 04/27/13

RD Radiance -(Concierge)Juan Diego Miranda-Allen(Gazetty James on vacation 03/05/13-05/17/13) (JD on vacation again 07/26/13-08/30/13)

(Diamond) Shim Hyun "JJ" till 05/17/13

RH Rhapsody -(Concierge) Amit Chattopadhyay till 06/30/13

(Diamond)Pretty Shamu(as of 03/11/13) Karen Hernandez

SR Serenade - (Concierge)Francois Roux (Nadja Djurdjevic)

(Diamond) Rami Tabassi till 05/05/13 ???

SP Splendour–(Concierge) Telma Santos

(Diamond)????

VI Vision - none till 10/23/13 (Betsy Medrano)

VY Voyager -(Concierge)Yangyang Qi(Jayeon Hong)

To email the concierge,use the 2 letter code for ship(i.e EX for Explorer),followed by an underscore then Concierge@rccl.com

The underscore is ONLY between the ships two letters and Concierge.

i.e

EX_Concierge@rccl.com

**For the Rhapsody RH_SuitesConcierge@rccl.com

**For the Grandeur GR_SuitesConcierge@rccl.com

**On Oasis and Allure you need a 01 or 02 in the email address since there are 2 concierges on each ship

i.e

OA_Concierge01@rccl.com

OA_Concierge02@rccl.com

On ships with Diamond lounge concierge,add the word Diamond in front of Concierge

i.e

FR_DiamondConcierge@rccl.com

What??:eek: Thy don't fly them in??;)

Thanks!

I thought it was that little boat that always wakes me up early in the morning .....:eek:.... but, I never get up to see who jumps into our ship....:D

Oh Kathy, you do such a great job on this thread. Thanks! :cool:

I thought it was that little boat that always wakes me up early in the morning .....:eek:.... but, I never get up to see who jumps into our ship....:D

Oh Kathy, you do such a great job on this thread. Thanks! :cool:

It's all a group effort.....I count on people getting some info for me....but thanks!!:)