Current Concierges continued

PH8

We just got off the Mariner. Marie is the concierge on the Mariner. She is Chinese. She will be moving to the Quantum when it moves to China. Marie is an excellent concierge. She was very nice, friendly and personable. She is one of the best concierges that we have met on RCL. The Mariner does not get too many C&A members there was 1 Pinnacle couple and 21 Diamond Plus on board! I am sure that you will be VERY pleased when you met Marie!!!
Thanks -- updated the GoogleDoc https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hKBiGZ9Gqcp2G2owtX3RyQy7yQ0ijgxCL0nPjQKK8j4/edit?pli=1#gid=0

Just back from Oasis;

Rami Tabassi told me that he will be in the Diamond Lounge for 6 more weeks, then he will go on vacation, and when he comes back, he will go to the Suite Concierge!

Now Allan and Israel are the two concierges for the SC!

There were over 500 D and D+ and over 350 Pinnacle and suites cruisers!

Not enough room in the DL!!!!

HAVE A GREAT DAY!

Franca

Oana Popa will be moving to the Quantum of the Seas in March. I am assuming it will be whenever Carlos comes back from vacation. So now we have two of the concierges for the Quantum.

Do you know when in March Oana is moving from Liberty? We'll be sailing on Liberty 3/9, and was looking forward to having her as our concierge.

Do you know when in March Oana is moving from Liberty? We'll be sailing on Liberty 3/9, and was looking forward to having her as our concierge.

I believe it is the end of March that she and her husband are transferring to the Anthem. I will be going to FLL later this week and I should be talking to her at that time. If I get a definite date, I will post it. So I believe your 9th sailing should be ok.:)

Just back from Oasis;

Rami Tabassi told me that he will be in the Diamond Lounge for 6 more weeks, then he will go on vacation, and when he comes back, he will go to the Suite Concierge!

HAVE A GREAT DAY!

Franca

Thanks for the updates; noted them on the Google Doc. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hKBiGZ9Gqcp2G2owtX3RyQy7yQ0ijgxCL0nPjQKK8j4/edit?pli=1#gid=0

I believe it is the end of March that she and her husband are transferring to the Anthem. I will be going to FLL later this week and I should be talking to her at that time. If I get a definite date, I will post it. So I believe your 9th sailing should be ok.:)

Great. Thanks so much!

We just got off the Mariner. Marie is the concierge on the Mariner. She is Chinese. She will be moving to the Quantum when it moves to China. Marie is an excellent concierge. She was very nice, friendly and personable. She is one of the best concierges that we have met on RCL. The Mariner does not get too many C&A members there was 1 Pinnacle couple and 21 Diamond Plus on board! I am sure that you will be VERY pleased when you met Marie!!!

Thank you so much! We are very excited. I loved Allan when we sailed in 2009, so the bar has been set high for Marie! I think there are many Chinese (and maybe even Japanese) nationals on these sailings, which is why the numbers both on the boards and C&A members are so low. Seems like we will have plenty of opportunity to get to know Marie. Not even a roll call was created haha.

Just back from Oasis;

HAVE A GREAT DAY!

Franca

Am I reading this correctly.. There were 350 Pinnacles onboard?

Just back from Oasis;

HAVE A GREAT DAY!

Franca

If you're talking about the Oasis cruise that just came in yesterday (2/7/15), I was on that cruise and Israel said there were a total of 11 Pinnacles onboard. There are a total of 88 suites on the Oasis (also brought to my attention by Israel) so I find it difficult to believe there were over 350 Pinnacle and suite guests. If there were that many, they sure weren't spending a lot of time in the Suite Lounge.

Tim

Edited by cruisin4kicks

I see that Alan Del Fierro is listed as the concierge for Serenade. I have to admit that I have never had any contact with him. Can anyone give some background?

Just off of the Serenade 07-Feb-2015. Alan was in the CL and was great!

Don't know his background but found him to be an excellent Concierge.

--Steve

If you're talking about the Oasis cruise that just came in yesterday (2/7/15), I was on that cruise and Israel said there were a total of 11 Pinnacles onboard. There are a total of 88 suites on the Oasis (also brought to my attention by Israel) so I find it difficult to believe there were over 350 Pinnacle and suite guests. If there were that many, they sure weren't spending a lot of time in the Suite Lounge.

Tim

Well, that's what I was told, but you are right: the two times that I went up to see Allan, it was empty!

So, my question is: why they do need two concierge in the SL, and only one in the Diamond Club, with more then 500 guests??

I was told that are very busy with 300/350 guests and very small working area!!!

Maybe it was during the TA? But I'm positive that they were talking about the last cruise!!!

Actually Allan told me that he didn't had time, to plan a dinner with us, because they were really busy!!!

Maybe the 88 suites had 4 people each?(88x4=352) Just kidding; try to figure out where the 350 guests came about!:(

Just talked to Oana. She will definitely be there for your cruise. She leaves the Liberty on the 19th and reports aboard the Anthem on the March 30th.

I love Oana! She is by far the best CL we have ever had the pleasure of meeting. I guess we will have to book the anthem just to see her again. A true professional!

I believe you are referring to Marine Wang, not Marie. I agree she

is a sweetie. She will be coming over to the Quantum while it's over

here and will be on for the transit to China. I just wish I could

squeeze in a cruise to see her. She is awesome and RCCL is lucky

to have her. (Her husband works in security and he's a cutie too.)

My thanks to the Independence Diamond Concierge Gustavo Butcher, who went out of his way to help out my family today on the current sailing.

Thank You so much Gustavo Butcher :D

Also thank you to all who update the list here, your list was a great help to me and my family today. :D

My thanks to the Independence Diamond Concierge Gustavo Butcher, who went out of his way to help out my family today on the current sailing.

Thank You so much Gustavo Butcher :D

Also thank you to all who update the list here, your list was a great help to me and my family today. :D

Thank you for this updated information! I need to contact the concierge & saw Raj listed on the spreadsheet! Glad that Gustavo was able to assist you & your family :)