Current Concierges continued

PH8

Hi Kathy, we just had Israel on Oasis - he was great. I tried emailing you to ask you a question but I must have an old email address. Do you have mine?

Joanne

No,sorry.Wanna share so I can email you?

Willie Salaya got transferred to the Radiance!!!!!

His wife just sent me his email!!

YEA,glad it was just a rumor...........I have come to like Willie a lot..

Butcher just posted on facebook that he is on Independence until August 18th (covering for Mel) and on August 19th he will move to Freedom to cover for Bertie until September 27 and then he goes on Vacation.

Thanks - updated Google Doc https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hKBiGZ9Gqcp2G2owtX3RyQy7yQ0ijgxCL0nPjQKK8j4/edit?pli=1#gid=371892551

No, I asked but he didn't answer to that!

I know that it's some time in August! I'll try to find out!

He told me that he will go back to RD, sometime in Oct; not exact dates: you know nothing is sure with RC...:)

No, I asked but he didn't answer to that!

I know that it's some time in August! I'll try to find out!

He told me that he will go back to RD, sometime in Oct; not exact dates: you know nothing is sure with RC...:)

So he is on RA now; he goes on Vacation in August and then comes back to RA in October?

Also, if you could please find out who covers his vacation, please let me know.

Hi gang, we are on the Brilliance TA trying to get some help with a Northern lights watch. Huge group, 50 plus cabins,with suites and diamond plus down. Is Charmine the person to contact?
I would start with Charmaine with an inquiry from someone in a suite.

Willie Salaya got transferred to the Radiance!!!!!

His wife just sent me his email!!

Nice to hear that, we had Willie as our concierge some years ago when we were on the Radience for a month and was sad he had just left the Brilliance when we got on as it would have been great to meet up again.

If I'm not mistaken, I think Willie started out on the Radiance (many years ago). He was our second concierge experience and I'm pretty sure it was on Radiance. He followed Brett Goad and it was about 2003.

Yes, Willie was on Radiance many years ago!! That's where we met him, and then follow him to Freedom, and then Brilliance!!

He said that he's very happy on Radiance!

Nadja told us in May that she would be in the CL during our b2b in mid-Sept. as Ricardo will be on vacation then. I hope that she gets to transfer to Liberty! She is just the best. So many crew have told us they want to transfer to LOS when she comes to Galveston.

Nadja told us in May that she would be in the CL during our b2b in mid-Sept. as Ricardo will be on vacation then. I hope that she gets to transfer to Liberty! She is just the best. So many crew have told us they want to transfer to LOS when she comes to Galveston.

Thanks for the info. I'm on Sept 6 and 13[emoji1]. I'm also keeping my fingers crossed that they will be able to transfer to Liberty.

Carolyn, I hope we meet in one of the lounges the week of Sept. 13. That is the first week of our b2b. We've seemed to have answered questions on the same thread a few times.

I'll look forward to it[emoji1] I love the view from the Diamond Lounge, but the CL is right around the corner from my cabin.

Hi This concerns the Grandeur

Inna just started in the Concierge Lounge on July24. She said she would be there until Francis returns from vacation (7 weeks).

She then believes she will go back to the Diamond Lounge when he returns.

Mahmound is in the Diamond Lounge at the present time.

Thanks for the update -- please let me know if she does get transferred to LB.

Hi This concerns the Grandeur

Inna just started in the Concierge Lounge on July24. She said she would be there until Francis returns from vacation (7 weeks).

She then believes she will go back to the Diamond Lounge when he returns.

Mahmound is in the Diamond Lounge at the present time.

Thanks for the update

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hKBiGZ9Gqcp2G2owtX3RyQy7yQ0ijgxCL0nPjQKK8j4/edit?pli=1#gid=0