Current Concierges continued

PH8

Nadja told us in May that she would be in the CL during our b2b in mid-Sept. as Ricardo will be on vacation then. I hope that she gets to transfer to Liberty! She is just the best. So many crew have told us they want to transfer to LOS when she comes to Galveston.

Nadja told us in May she will be in CL during our b2b2b, 8/16, 8/23 & 8/30. Think Nadja is on vacation June and July and Ricardo on vacation Aug and Sept. Really hope Nadja is able to transfer to the Liberty, she really knows how to take care of "her people"!

Carla

Nadja told us in May she will be in CL during our b2b2b, 8/16, 8/23 & 8/30. Think Nadja is on vacation June and July and Ricardo on vacation Aug and Sept. Really hope Nadja is able to transfer to the Liberty, she really knows how to take care of "her people"!

Carla

IF Nadja is on vacation, who is in NV's DL?

Carla

Thanks, Carla[emoji572]️

Just heard back from Katya of Radiance. She's going on Vacation next month where I presume Zahide will be returning.

Zahide is no longer working as a Concierge. She was in training to be a Cruise Sales Associate. She told me that her first ship in her new position will be Majesty.

Edited by cruisenfever

Zahide is no longer working as a Concierge. She was in training to be a Cruise Sales Associate. She told me that her first ship in her new position will be Majesty.
Patti -- Thanks -- Do you know who will be the alternate Concierge for RA to relieve Katya will be?

I'm a little confused ..... there seem to be two Concierges with the name Mario Reyes.

One is Mario Adda Reyes and the other Mario Adonis Reyes.

Is it the same person with a misspelled middle name ?

We know Mario from Quantum, he was our Concierge on the Suez Canal crossing.

As I can see on the spreadsheet, he left 6/24/15.

The "other" Mario will be Concierge on the Serenade starting 8/30/15 for the

Transatlantic from Barcelona to New York.

We will be on this Transatlantic and I don't want to write to him, telling him

we know each other from previous cruises, and he is the "wrong" Mario ;).

Edited by christi1805

I'm a little confused ..... there seem to be two Concierges with the name Mario Reyes.

One is Mario Adda Reyes and the other Mario Adonis Reyes.

Is it the same person with a misspelled middle name ?

We know Mario from Quantum, he was our Concierge on the Suez Canal crossing.

As I can see on the spreadsheet, he left 6/24/15.

The "other" Mario will be Concierge on the Serenade starting 8/30/15 for the

Transatlantic from Barcelona to New York.

We will be on this Transatlantic and I don't want to write to him, telling him

we know each other from previous cruises, and he is the "wrong" Mario ;).

There is only one Mario Reyes and, yes, he will be on Serenade. He recently was on Quantum and is now home enjoying a well deserved vacation. The correct spelling of his name is Mario ABBA Reyes.

There is only one Mario Reyes and, yes, he will be on Serenade. He recently was on Quantum and is now home enjoying a well deserved vacation. The correct spelling of his name is Mario ABBA Reyes.

I thought "Abba" was a nick name from when he used to play?

Took Mario off the QN slot; he is slated to return from vacation and begin in the SR CL, according to information that has been posted, on 8-30-2015. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hKBiGZ9Gqcp2G2owtX3RyQy7yQ0ijgxCL0nPjQKK8j4/edit?pli=1#gid=0

The Diamond Concierge was Katya (aka Ekatarina). I would go to whatever lounge she is in.

I agree and pretty sure we were on the same cruise. What happened to Hannah in the CL, do you know?

Cheers

Di