Liberty Of The Seas - Photo journal of Westbound Transatlantic crossing

peteukmcr

Thanks for the lovely pics. I always find you have lots of useful information and loved the review of Liberty you did in May.

I am keeping my eye on the W prices as we go on Liberty in May after you. Dates only available for April at the secret rate. Will keep checking! The picture you have of the drinks tray in your room- Were they complimentary?

How did you get to W from the airport, did you take a taxi? Did you eat at the hotel?

Lastly would you recommend it at the rate you paid or would you stay nearer Las Ramblas?

Thanks for the lovely pics. I always find you have lots of useful information and loved the review of Liberty you did in May.

I am keeping my eye on the W prices as we go on Liberty in May after you. Dates only available for April at the secret rate. Will keep checking! The picture you have of the drinks tray in your room- Were they complimentary?

How did you get to W from the airport, did you take a taxi? Did you eat at the hotel?

Lastly would you recommend it at the rate you paid or would you stay nearer Las Ramblas?

Hi, no unfortunately the Bombay Sapphire and the rest on the tray were not complimentary! Quite pricey to be honest.

We used a an airport transfer from the airport and it was only €40 for the trip. Not sure if I can mention the company on here, but I can give you the details if you'd like via email.

Didn't eat at the hotel as we had plans for the night anyway, there are some restaurants nearby but we took a taxi to the centre which didn't cost more than €15 which is the only drawback with the W location, you need a taxi to get most places.

For the rate we paid I'd definitely recommend it for the comfort, style and location.

JM let me add on places to stay. We came in three days pre cruise and stayed nearer the Cruise Terminal. From our hotel ( Hotel Barcelona universal) it was an quick 1 1/2 blocks up then we turned left and an easy 12 minute walk to Las Ramblas. The street was well lit and at no time did we feel uncomfortable. We even walked Las Ramblas at night and it was really busy and had no problems.

One thing I highly recommend is the Walking tour which is done off Las Ramblas at Placa Reial where the fountain is. Anyone wishing further information may email me. My address is below my signature.

Archived